Chapter 19. Explanation

Third person POV

Naruto calmed down after sometime so they headed back to the room. Hours later, the discussion they had finally ended. Before they left to have dinner, Yamato handed Naruto a tracking device and his number in case something bad happen. The chief told the blonde to keep it and remember it at all times.

While Hinata, Temari, Kankuro and Torune were chatting with Naruto, Yamato went to have a chat with the other Konoha Boys and Akatsuki.

"Boys, it's irresponsible for me to say this but since you guys will always see Naruto, please keep him safe. Although it's also my duty as a chief to do so but I can't constantly be with him. I apologize."

Yamato bowed to them 90 degrees. Itachi shook his head and spoke.

"Yamato sensei, leave him to us. You don't have to apologize. I know you had to work 24 hours non stop just to track Orochimaru and Kurama and find clues and evidence etc."

Neji folded his arms and sighed. "You're a chief and at the same time a sensei. Don't overwork yourself."

"That's right. Naruto will be in our good hands. You already have a lot of pressure, Yamato sensei. Trust us." Sasori patted the chief's shoulders firmly.

Yamato looked up and grinned. He glanced at them one by one.

"Thank you boys. Now let me remind you one more time about what I said in our discussion before. Report to me at once if there's something weird going on. Even the tiniest things that you noticed, it might be one of the main clues I need. Understood?"

The guys all nodded at him. Yamato gave them a smile and nodded back. He then walked back to the parents to tell them about it.

The guys glanced over to the cute blonde, he's having a good chat with the others with a bright grin. Seeing his smile made their day brighter and happier. They don't want to see him sad anymore.

"I swear to God we won't gonna let him cry because of those disgusting bastards." Lee clenched his fists tightly, slighty trembling in anger.

Obito clinged his arm around Lee's neck and said, "Of course Lee! Naru chan will be safe as long as he is with us."

Fugaku clapped his hands twice to get everyone's attention.

"Let's go and have dinner now, everyone. I bet you guys are all hungry after all of this. I already made a private booking in a restaurant."

The boys turned to the the direction of the blonde. Naruto noticed and walked over to them with a beaming smile. He took Sasuke and Gaara's hand and spoke.

"Ne, Let's go?"

Sasuke and Gaara smirked as they lifted up Naruto's hand and kissed it.

"As you wish, Hime sama."

Naruto immediately flamed into a deeper red. Hinata and Temari squealed behind him and kept teasing about it.

Itachi sighed as patted Sasuke's shoulders and said, "Otouto, don't flirt in front of everyone."

Sasuke pulled the blonde and hugged him tightly. The rest of the Konoha Boys also stood next to him.

"We wanna shower him with love, Nii san. After all this crap happened to him, don't you think he needs lots of love from us?"

Naruto was embarrassed to the point that he was speechless and shaking in Sasuke's arms.

Kisame chuckled and ushered all of them out of the room.

"Hai hai! Naruto chan definitely needs and deserves love. So let's go to the restaurant and eat! He's hungry alright!"

The parents saw them and laughed.