Chapter 18. Discovery

End of the trip...

Naruto's POV

Today is the last day of the trip, we're pretty much satisfied. In those last three days, we went to temples, shrines, shopping malls like Sapporo Stellar Place.

We bought lots of souvenirs and gifts and we're going back to Konoha

We bought lots of souvenirs and gifts and we're going back to Konoha. We checked out the hotel and thanked the hotel staff for taking care of us for the past seven days. We then brought our stuff to the big van and loaded at the back of the it.

The 20 of us sat down and buckled up our seatbelts. I was beside Shino and Jiraiya started the van and we left Hokkaido.

I really had fun in these seven days with them, although someone stalked me in this trip but nothing happened. I was looking at the instant photos I took during this trip until a received a notification from my phone.

Ding~

I took out my phone and checked. It was a message from Itachi. I clicked and read the message.

————————————————
Itachi senpai

Naru, today we're going to the Konoha Sky Tower to discuss for the investigation of Kurama after lunch. I already told Kakashi, Iruka and Jiraiya about the traitor. The Konoha Boys already know about today's plan. During the last three days, I have got evidence on who's the traitor in Akatsuki. But since the traitor will notice, I told Akatsuki that tommorow we'll have the meeting. But later during lunch, I'll message them separately except the traitor. Then everyone will know who's the traitor and I'll explain what I found during the trip.
~9:09 am

Hai! Arigatou Itachi! Then we Konoha Boys also go walk around before we go to Konoha Sky Tower. :3
~9:10 am

Good. No worries, Naru. :)
~9:10 am

————————————————

I sighed and looked out the window. So Itachi found out the traitor...Who is the traitor and what's his intention? Why would he do something like that? I thought we're at least.....friends....

"Naruto, look at me." Shino made me look at him and caressed my cheek.

I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned. "Shino....I..."

Shino gave me an tiny smile and hugged me tightly. "You have us. Calm down, Naru. We will be with you."

Taiyou chirped and rubbed its body against my cheeks.

I teared up a bit and nodded against his chest. Shino was warm so I just stayed like that and fell asleep. Taiyou sat on Shino's head and slept.

Three hours later, Shino gently woke me up and told me that we arrived Konoha, Jiraiya drove back to Konoha Academy to put down our luggage into our dorms then drove to the city center.