Chapter 17. The Hokkaido Trip (Part 2)

The Next Day...

Naruto's POV

Last night, we established a chatgroup, discussing where to go. Neji and Sasuke proposed some of the places and we decided to go today!

We left early and headed to Ashiyama Zoo. Jiraiya drove the huge van and we got off. We paid 820 yen for each person and stepped inside. There's lots of animals in there, Akamaru and Taiyou were really excited.

The animals of Asahiyama Zoo live in exhibits that are made to mimic their natural environments. Efforts were made especially in the breeding of animals from the colder regions. And the zoo has been successful in the natural reproduction of animals such as polar bears.

 And the zoo has been successful in the natural reproduction of animals such as polar bears

I jumped up and down excitedly and turned around to look at the guys. I sparkled at them and asked.

"Where should we go first?"

They chuckled slightly at my cute actions. Gaara patted my head and gave me a tiny smile.

"Naru, you're like a kid."

"A kid that has never been to a zoo before." Sai added.

They were laughing at me!

I pouted and glared at them. "Mou, stop making fun of me!"

"Boys! Let's go! We're heading to the penguins!" Iruka yelled as he waved at us.

I cheered and ran towards him. "Yay! Penguins!"

The guys looked at each other and pfted, then followed us.

'Cute like a kid.'

When we headed to the penguins, we saw they were wobbled in a straight line. I took some photos and cupped my cheeks.

"Their walking is so funny but cute!"

One penguin spotted me and walked towards me

One penguin spotted me and walked towards me. The others followed and surrounded me.

Uh oh.

I tried to walk away but they continued to follow me. I walked around as the people stared at me with amazement.