Chapter 12. Study time!

Time skip

Naruto's POV

Exams are coming up next week. All senseis prepared different materials like exercises and notes for us to do and study. The exam week will last for three days.

Exam timetable:

1st Day: English
                Maths

2nd Day: Literature
                  Physiology

3rd Day: Visual Arts
                  Physical Ed.

I went to Godfather Jiraiya's office to help him carry the stacks of notes and exercises back to my classroom. Oof! It's really heavy.

I couldn't really see what's in front of me since the stack was blocking my vision. As I stuggled to carry them, I felt the stack was lighter than before.

"You should ask us to help you, Naru chan."

Kiba and Shino was in front me and some the notes and exercises were on their hands.

"Arigatou! Kiba kun! Shino kun!" I smiled at them as we walked back to the classroom.

The three of us were back to the classroom and we distrubuted it out.

I sat back on the chair and sighed. Guess the study marathon starts tonight huh? I didn't hate studying but just who likes to focus on a text book or notes for a long period time?

Neji looked at me with worry and asked, "Are you okay, Naruto chan?"

I turned to him and sighed. "I'm just worried that during the exams, I might forgot all the formulas and stuff."

Neji smiled and ruffled my hair. "You worry too much. If you have something that you don't understand, just ask us, okay?"

"Okay~"

Kiba overheard our conversation and asked everyone. "Hey guys, let's study together in the meeting room!"

Sai put on his usual grin and said, "I'm fine with it. How about the others?"

All of them nodded and agreed.

I looked at them and murmured. "But won't you get distracted by others?"

Lee hid behind Sai and shuddered. "Nah, rest assured. If Neji and Shino are there, all they want is peace and silence."

Neji and Shino shrugged at his comment.

"Besides, the Top student is here with us so no worries." Neji chuckled.

The boys all glanced at the lazy boy who shut his eyes and crossed his arm and legs. He felt eyes were staring at him so he opened his eyes.

"What a drag. Maa, If Naru chan is there then I'll join." Shikamaru scratched his neck and looked at me.

I tilted my head cutely and smiled. "Yea I'll join. We can help each other!"

They all smirked. Sasuke looked at everyone and proposed a challenge.

"Well, since we will study together from now on until exams over, we must obtain Top 10 in this grade. Who fails, there will be consequences."

Kiba smirked as he hugged Akamaru in his arms. "It's going to be easy! Last year, I was 9th place." Akamaru woofed at us.

Lee also pumped his fists in the air. "Yea! I got 10th place last year!"

Neji evil grinned. "All of us were in the Top 10 last year. Sakura and my sister are also in the Top 10 last year. That makes ten of us. But this year, we have Naruto. He's smart too. He might surpass all of us except Shikamaru of course. So if Naruto also get into Top 10 either one of us or the girls will drop out Top 10."