⋆⋅ fourty four ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 44
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

"An ineffable phenomenon, love is, nothing but heart reads the coaxing."
-unknown 

"he said yes?" my eyes widen as Techno reads out the message,

"indeed he did" techno grinned, and I physically relaxed, my shoulders untensed, and the grip on my mug wasn't as tight anymore.

"when are we leaving?" I didn't know how I felt about this so far, I was obviously excited to see my friends, but I had no idea how this was going to work. It depended on the circumstances and timing most of all. 

"tomorrow morning around 7 I believe" Karl said as he texted Jimmy to confirm.

"okay then" I took a deep breath.

"hey ollie, its gonna be fine, there's no need to worry" Techno reassured me.

"yeah, I know that—its just—I don't know..." I trailed off.

"I'm going to be there, so what could go wrong" techno held out his hands and shrugged. Which made me smile,

"why don't you sleep some more before we leave, just so your well rested" Karl suggested, I hummed in agreement and went back to the room I was staying in.

I wasn't going to sleep; it would be a miracle if I did. This was similar to the night before leaving for vacation, 

except it was more like leaving the vacation, 

and the vacation was a horrible nightmare.

I still didn't have a phone; I didn't really mind since I couldn't do anything on social media anyway. So I continued reading my books.

I grabbed the last of Karl's books off the bookshelf, the only one was thin and didn't have a title. I was confused until I opened it to just see sketch paper.

"a notebook" I sighed, unless I wanted to re-read the same books on the same day, I was hopeless.
I tossed the notebook on the other side of the bed, which was littered with the rest of the books. 

I was overthinking this too much, it was supposed to be simple. But things weren't simple. Ever. I had too many thoughts floating in my head, yet they weren't floating, more like bouncing of the walls. I had to get them out somehow, and I didn't want to talk. I loved Techno and Karl; I just couldn't bear talk any more. 

I glanced at the stupid notebook. 

"I don't even have a pencil" I muttered. I glanced around the room, and to my belief. A pen was sitting on the opposite bedside table.

"you've got to be kidding" I groaned. And leaned over to get the pen and notebook,

"I hate you" I locked eyes with the pen before pushing it against the paper. 

a/n: Cloud 9, By: beach Bunny

I don't wanna seem the way I do
But I'm confident when I'm with you
Lately, all I feel is bad and bruised
Tired of tripping on my shoes

"that's all I got" I sneered at the paper before closing the notebook rather roughly. 

"I'm not a poet" I mumbled as if the book was going to talk back to me. I pulled the hood of tommy's sweatshirt up, and pulled at the strings, making the hood close around my head. The darkness made my eyes droop, and eventually close, leaving me to sleep.