♫Chapter 8- Impersonating the President of China♫

This chapter is dedicated to @fangirl_life_is_life for commenting and voting(:

Make sure to read the A/N at the end. It's not long don't worry. Also, I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors(:

_____________________________

Chapter Eight

"So that's basically it. I remember everything that happened except for something he said before I fell asleep. I was too tired and drunk to comprehend what came out of his mouth but I'm betting it wasn't something remotely nice or positive." I just finished describing the Friday night events the occurred to Taylor, Gen, and Wes when Drew and Jacob finally come over and plop themselves on either side of Wes.

"Seriously! Go away!" She scowls at them as they chuckle and I smile slightly.

"Wow," Gen breathes dreamily, "he was actually being a decent person."

"He was only sympathetic towards me because I was drunk and he knew I wouldn't remember anything," I try and convince myself.

"Wait, what the hell is happening?" Drew questions.

"Taylor will tell you later nimrod, now shut up." Wes smacks him across the side of the head as he smirks. Gen and I grin at each other.

"I agree with Violet," Wes says "Jace is an egotistical bastard."

Taylor coughs to mask a laugh and the corners of my mouth turn up in a fake smile. I want to believe Jace was being sincere to me, but then again, he is the most popular male in school and it's not like he would just now notice me.

"Oh my God," Gen breathes, her breath hitching and her eyes growing wide. I lift my eyes from my fried chicken and gape at the unbelievable sight behind Wes, Drew, and Jacob.

"Unbelievable," I mutter as Jace and Colton smirk at us whilst striding in our direction. I'm aware of the dispersing noises and whispers in the cafeteria as all eyes avert to us and the mouthwatering bad boys. Taylor slides an arm protectively on the back of my chair and he leans closer to me.

"Hey," Colton greets us in a deep voice, his eyes and smile only fixed on a deeply blushing Gen. I glance from one to the other and grin, grabbing my lunch tray and gesturing for Colton to take a seat next to Gen. Colton nods in thanks, his complete attention drawn to Gen as him and Jace ignore the stares of the rest of the school. I briefly rise to my feet to scoot my chair closer to Taylor's, but before I can sit back down, Jace takes my arm and yanks me after him. I can hear Taylor and Wes's protests all the way out the cafeteria door. I'm barely able to turn around and shoot them a brief, reassuring smile before I'm whisked into the hallway and around the corner. I wince as I'm shoved up against the lockers in the freshman hall.

"What the hell was that for?" I reach up to run the back of my head.

"Sorry," Jace apologizes, "I just wanted to talk to you."

"You can't just walk up to me like a normal person and ask to talk to me?" I say incredulously.

He shrugs nonchalantly, still pressing me up against the lockers so I can't escape. "I knew you would say no."

I sigh, defeated because we both know it's true. "Let me go. I'm not going to run. Even if I did, you're way faster and stronger than I am."

He nods and steps back to study me.

"Where did your arrogant egotistical side go?" I mutter and he smirks like the badass he is.

"It's still here," he says. "I'm just choosing to have a decent conversation with you."