♫Chapter 5- Revenge is Sweet Like Skittles♫

Yesss another update <|:) <---- party hat dude (I'm not weird at all)

Feast your eyes on Colton ladies *faints*

Hint: You'll meet Colton somewhere in this chapter(:

________________________

Chapter Five

"C'mon Rainbow, we don't have all day."

"Yeah, luckily," I mutter. Jace is lounging carelessly in the desk next to me, his arms fixed behind his head and his feet propped up of the desk revealing his two hundred dollar Nike LeBron 12s.

How did I know the name of his shoes? Well, I do have three brothers who practically beg my father on their hands and knees for expensive shoes.

Wes had pointed out in the past: Isn't Blake old enough to buy his own shoes? Answer: he blows his money on parties and football that he has to come running home to Daddy for more cash for shoes.

Pathetic.

"Rainbow? We have to get started on this project and I don't need you spacing out on me. You are my only hope to get this project done because I'm not going to do any of it," Jace interrupts my thoughts about my immature brothers.

I shoot him a sarcastic smile through gritted teeth. "I hope you know this is a skit right? I can't just flounce around in a bikini in front of the class like a chicken with its head cut off! This is a two person project!"

He grins, eyeing me up and down which immediately has my cheeks heating up. Self-consciously, I glance down at my tight black shorts that Wes physically forced me into this morning and my comfortable white top that has the number '94' printed boldly in sparkly pink letters in the middle all tied together with my favorite black Converse.

I have an unhealthy obsession with my Converse, don't judge!

"You know I actually wouldn't mind seeing you flounce around in your bikini up there."

Blushing like the stupid fool I am, I slap a hand over his mouth as his tongue runs over the palm of my hand. Squealing like a pig in disgust and pulling my hand back, I frantically dry it on my shorts whilst earning some amused and envious stares.

"You are a disgusting dog! People don't just go around running their tongues all over everyone," I hiss.

"Some people do. . . ." he muses as I gasp at the unwanted image that pops into my brain.

I clamp my hands over my ears and squeeze my eyes shut until I rid my innocent brain of the nastiness.

"Filthy pervert," I whisper furiously, shooting daggers at him.

He winks attractively at me as I huff and face away from him, intending to ignore him and just write the script to our skit. Pulling my computer out of my bag, I log on and sign into my Gmail, creating a new document for the skit and, reluctantly, sharing it with Jace.

"You don't have to explain," he says suddenly, shattering the silence.

"Explain what?" I reply absentmindedly whilst typing away on my computer about the relationship between China and America.

"I understand you are so blinded by my sexiness that you can't even look at me." I whip around to scowl at him just in time to witness him placing a hand on his chest in mock understanding whilst smirking satisfyingly at me.

"Just shut up before I deck you," I mutter, turning back to my computer as frustration wells up inside me, making me want to scream. With Blake being the very strong and intimidating Quarterback of his football team, he's taught me some of his strategies that I'm contemplating testing on Jace.