Chapter 6.

After eating Niall's glamorous dinner -not glamorous at all really- Harry returns to his room, this time with a huge smile on his face as his friends took it upon themselves to lift his spirits, and for that reason he loves them so much.

Without a second thought, he pulls the crumpled piece of paper out of the pocket of his skinny jeans, and looks at Michael's number for a second before picking up his phone and dialing the numbers. After the third ring, Michael's husky voice comes through the receiver.

"Hello?" Harry takes a long breath before answering.

"Michael, hi, it's Harry." He says feeling silly for not choosing other words, it's not like he could have chosen better ones, it's the only thing he could say.

"Oh yeah, you're that adorable curly-haired guy I met at the restaurant." He smiles shyly at the cute nickname he gave him.

"Yes, that's me, unless you've met more guys during the day today." He bites his nails waiting for a negative answer.

"Of course not, I don't really like to go out much, so I don't have the luxury of meeting guys on a daily basis. I was just lucky to meet you today." His smile widens, his heart pounding hard in his chest. No one had spoken so nicely to him in a long time. "Harry, are you still there?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for calling so late, maybe you were already asleep, I'm so sorry." He really feels guilty, he doesn't like to be a bother, and he always thinks he's a bother to everyone around him.

"No, I wasn't asleep, don't worry. I actually thought you wouldn't call me, which was a shame because I'd really like to go out with you again." Harry wants to scream, maybe he should stop getting his hopes up with pretty words.

"Tomorrow. We can meet tomorrow." He says. "I'm going to the dance academy, and then I have two hours off before I go to work."

"I'd like to see you dance." Harry blushes, but doesn't stop smiling.

"You can come in and watch me dance, the dance instructor allows visitors, I'll tell her you're coming with me." He answers enthusiastically. He hears a giggle on the other end of the line before Michael says something again.

"I'll be there, I wouldn't miss it for the world, pretty Harry."

                             ×××

The next day Harry leaves the apartment, but not before showering and spraying on perfume. Louis' perfume.

He meets Michael at the entrance of the academy, this one has a beautiful teddy bear in his hands and offers it to Harry when he is standing in front of him.

"It's beautiful, thank you." He laughingly says without taking his eyes off the teddy bear.

"You're beautiful." He looks up at Michael.

"Let's go inside." He takes his hand and drags him into the living room.

As Harry gets ready in the dressing room, he sets the stuffed animal on the stool, and smiles at it as if it were a person. He puts on his tights, his spandex, and his ballet slippers. He is very happy, until Brianna and her obnoxious friends enter the dressing room. Harry grips her stuffed animal tightly and scowls at them.

"Oh look at the instructor's pet." Brianna scoffs. "Ugh, what disgusting perfume are you wearing?" Harry looks down.

"It's not a disgusting perfume, it's Chanel, and it smells much better than yours." And he means it, Harry hates Brianna's perfume, it smells like a slut. He's not going to let anyone criticize his new perfume, because Louis gave it to him as a gift, and he doesn't need Brianna's opinion, it's perfect for him. She's always jealous of Harry for being the instructor's favorite and better dancer.