Chapter 14.

A wave of guilt washes over Louis' body as he realizes that the boy on stage is him. He feels so guilty at this moment, and so regretful. He should have known. He should have known that Harry dances ballet, that's why he was so offended, that's why he stopped talking to him for a week. Louis should have known, but Harry should have told him too. He's not the only one at fault here. Harry lied to him. He kept things from him.

"Your houseboy is a dancer, dammit!" Zayn can't stop laughing out loud as he watches Harry.

"I still think he's pretty cute, and I'm not even gay. But I have to admit, he is cute." Liam gawks. Louis turns to look at him.

"Liam, please. Stop looking at him." Liam smiles in his direction.

"You stop looking at him first, you haven't stopped looking at him since he came on stage." Louis lets out a snort and folds his arms.

"I'm not looking at him. I'm trying to see Brianna behind him." Liam rolls his eyes, not believing a word of it.

"Yes, of course."

"Oh my God, he moves just like a girl! I can't take it anymore." Zayn continues to laugh loudly, until he feels a cold liquid dripping on his hair and wetting his shirt. "AHHHH!" he shouts standing up, shaking himself.

Louis watches the girl standing behind Zayn's seat as she continues to pour the liquid on his friend. Liam is dumbfounded.

"That's what you get for being disrespectful. I hope for your sake that cute boy on stage didn't hear your mocking laughter, because if so he'll probably forget the choreography and feel extremely miserable, he'll think he danced badly, and that's not true, he should never think that. Maybe afterwards he will start crying backstage and won't want to dance again for the rest of his life. Do you want to be responsible for destroying a sweet boy's dream? A few simple laughs can cause all that and more!" Says the furious girl as another boy comes running up.

Harry can't see anything from the stage because all the lights in the auditorium are off, and that makes it difficult to see into the audience, for that reason all Harry can see are dark figures in the seats, he is not able to distinguish anyone, and that helps him a lot to diminish his stage fright, he thinks he is dancing alone in a dark room, and it is much more comfortable for him, he can just listen to the music at full volume and concentrate on dancing. Thank God for that.

"B-but... What's wrong with you? You crazy bitch, you just ruined my hairdo and my shirt, do you have any idea how much it cost me? I don't think so, judging by your appearance and your lack of manners...." Zayn is interrupted by Louis.

"Zayn, stop it!" The brunet looks at him indignantly.

"She just spilled the damn juice on me! On ice!" He complains, rubbing his head.

"Don't ever make fun of my best friend again if you want to keep your tiny testicles. Maybe I'm not classy, and maybe I'm ordinary, but I have more manners than you. That kid on stage is the best person there is on the fucking planet, I'm not going to let you make him miserable with your unnecessary taunts! You hear me, you black asshole? Respect the competition! Those dancers have practiced for months and sweated their asses off to put on the best show of their lives to have fucking homophobic shitheads like you ruin their important performance!" She shouts, visibly angry. Louis looks at her perplexed, unable to say anything.

"Jenn..." Says the boy who accompanies her, taking her hand to pull her away.

"No, Niall, they're bothering me! They can't make fun of Harry like this, they can't, he doesn't deserve this, he worked too hard, do you have any idea how sensitive he is? Do you have any idea how bad he might be feeling after hearing his laugh? I have to go to him, I have to give him a hug. Excuse me." She says trying to push past the people in their seats. The blonde boy stops her.