Chapter 43.

When the doctor on duty enters the room to check on Louis' condition, he finds Harry sleeping on the patient, the mask and tubes on the floor, and the IV disconnected from the base. He quickly runs to Louis, who is still awake, though extremely weak from the great effort he made in getting up.

"What happened here?" He asks in alarm as he begins to lift all the artifacts.

"Don't make noise, please, my boyfriend is asleep. I'm sorry for all the mess, I feel better now, when can I leave?" The doctor raises an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Are you playing games? You've just started a treatment, it's not advisable to play with your health like this." Louis rolls his eyes.

"But I really feel fine, I hate hospitals. Besides, I can follow the treatment at home, I can assure you that this boy won't let me out of his sight." He says pointing to Harry. The doctor shakes his head in denial.

"It's not possible, you just had anaphylactic shock." He reminds him. "Apparently you don't know how dangerous that is."

"I've had it before, it's nothing new to me. The anesthesia wore off an hour ago, I'm fine now." He's lying. Louis just wants to run out of the hospital with Harry so he never runs into that pervert doctor again.

"An hour ago you were still unconscious." He reminds him again. Louis lets out a snort.

"That's not true, I was awake, I was just recovering energy, I didn't want my boyfriend to see me like this, I look like a dying man, that's why I didn't wake up." The doctor doesn't believe a word the boy says.

"I know teens like you, I'm the father of two teenagers. I don't believe those lies, you will stay here until the treatment is completed." He says with a stern tone.

"But..." The doctor interrupts him before he can say anything else.

"No excuses. Now I have to hook you back up to the machines, we'll do double duty if you get out of bed again." Louis rolls his eyes, stubborn to be in this situation.

"It was necessary, I'm not disabled yet. It was just an allergic reaction, I'm not sick in my legs, they work perfectly." He shouts, tired of listening to the lecture.

"You can't walk around freely, you don't want to weaken and stay longer in this hospital. You must be in absolute rest while you have the treatment. Hell, kids these days don't listen to advice." Louis rolls his eyes again.

"I'm just asking that the doctor named Lucas stop treating me, okay? I don't want him in my room, and I don't want him near my boy. That's all I ask, and I'll comply with all the treatment to the letter." The doctor frowns, unable to understand Louis' request.

"Lucas Grill?" He asks, trying to inquire.

"I don't know what his last name is, but I want him away, he's been bothering my boyfriend from the beginning, harassing and bullying him. I don't want to get out of control, but if he tries anything with my boy again I'm not going to hold back. He thinks he can bother him just because I'm prostrate in this bed, but I don't care if I go unconscious again for another ten hours, I'm not going to let him take advantage of his inability to defend himself. Harry is a minor, I should report him for child molestation. I'm so upset right now that I...." The doctor interrupts him again when he notices that the boy is getting more upset than he should be.

"Okay, we'll make sure Lucas stays off your case and doesn't have access to your room, you need to calm down and take a deep breath. If you get upset the treatment won't work and we will have to put you under another anesthesia."
Louis does as the doctor says, taking deep breaths, feeling his heartbeat accelerate. He doesn't want to receive the anesthesia again, that would mean sleeping for another ten hours, and he doesn't want to leave Harry unprotected again, so he must calm down for his sake.