Chapter 55.

Liam decides to stay, on the condition that he is allowed to sit in the middle of the couch. Louis watches him with annoyance since he stamps his butt in between him and Harry, putting a distance between them. A distance he rather dislikes.

Harry, however, seems very comfortable, and his smile assures him that he's having a good time. Louis then visibly relaxes, enjoying the pizza courtesy of Liam.

The night is not as uncomfortable in Liam's presence as he thought it would be. Louis can't get enough of hearing Harry's loud laughter every time Liam tells some anecdote about them, things that happened when they were at school. He's glad because at least someone is having fun with those embarrassing memories of their childhood. Watching Harry wipe his tear-filled eyes after a long laugh is fascinating. Those are the only tears he should shed. Louis can't take his eyes off him.

"Were you playing video games?" Liam asks, looking at the console on the couch and the TV on with some paused game.

"Uhmm yeah, but only me." Louis answers.

"I've never learned to play. I've never owned a video game in my life either." Harry shrugs, and Louis has a great idea.

"I'll teach you how to play, right now." He stands up and runs out of the room.

"Be honest, Harry. Did I interrupt something?" Harry's eyes widen like saucers, looking at Liam.

"Oh, no no no no, of course not." He shakes his head a couple of times.

"I'm just saying, Louis' doggy face made me think I was interrupting something." Harry blushes.

"No, nothing at all."

"Are you home alone?" He asks curiously. Harry nods, then shakes his head.

"No. Jimena's somewhere too." Liam nods, then smiles mischievously.

"I'm not going to spoil the fun between you two. I'm going to sleep on the sofa, it's very comfortable here, actually." He comments, stretching out on the couch. Harry blushes even more. If he knew that Louis hasn't even laid a hand on him maybe he wouldn't be saying that.

Harry still suffers still remembering last night. He really wanted to feel relief. He wanted Louis. And truth be told, Harry has waited long enough. He's beginning to get very frustrated. He's been obviously indiscreet about flirting with him, he's made it clear that he wants intimacy, but Louis seems disinterested.

Maybe Louis is afraid. He's never done anything intimate with a man, maybe he's just afraid. Harry doesn't know exactly what's going on, but he really urges him to be with him. He needs him.

"Thank you. Uhmm, I don't know. I highly doubt we're going to have any fun. Louis isn't... Very... He's not..."

"No way!" Liam exclaims, interrupting Harry. "You haven't had sex yet?" The younger boy shakes his head, thinking maybe he shouldn't have said that. "That's unbelievable. Louis is hyperactive. He wouldn't let something like that go. I mean, he practically eats you up with his eyes every time you walk by, he loves your catalog legs, and he can't hide the desire he's had for you for a long time. What the hell is wrong with you guys?"

Harry's breath quickens as he hears that confession from Liam, though he'd be grateful if it was Louis himself telling him all those things.

"He pauses. I don't know. I think he doesn't dare, maybe because I'm not a girl." Liam frowns, and Harry dodges his gaze, playing nervously with his hands.

"That's garbage, Harry, Louis has stopped paying attention to what gender you are. He loves you, what I find strange is that you haven't had sex yet. Louis isn't like that." Harry shrugs, and decides to leave the conversation there. He's uncomfortable talking about his intimacy with Liam. He's uncomfortable knowing that Louis pauses only with him. Maybe pity or something, Harry hates to think about it.