Chapter 12.

After the class is over, Jennifer goes into the locker room with Harry to have a private conversation with him.

"What are you going to do now? Are you going to move in with the Tomlinson's for real?" Harry dodges her gaze, untying his slippers.

"I think so, Louis is offering me food and everything I need, without asking anything in return besides my job as a houseboy." Jennifer sighs noisily.

"Oh Harry, ever since you started working in that house you haven't stopped talking about Louis. I thought you hated him." Harry frowns.

"At first I did because he was rude to me, but now he's really sweet. His mother was right, it was just a first impression. Louis is good." He assures her with a smile. Jennifer grimaces, unsure.

"I just hope he doesn't break your heart, you know, for being straight." She reminds him. Harry stops smiling instantly.

"I'm not worried about that anymore, I'm with Michael now, I already understood that Louis is forbidden for me. He has a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend. But that doesn't stop me from talking to him as friends." He shrugs his shoulders.

"And what happens when he finds out about your preferences? He's being very nice now because he doesn't know, but have you thought about it, Harry? When he finds out he'll stop being nice to you, that's how all boys are, they don't want to be around a gay boy, especially if they're homophobic like Louis is. Have you thought about that? It will break your heart." Harry looks up to meet the eyes of his friend, who seems very worried.

"Yes, I've thought about it, and I've decided to hide who I am." He answers simply. Jennifer raises an eyebrow, surprised that Harry solves the problem so easily. She is sure that he won't be able to hide his homosexuality for long since the boy is always showing his peculiar personality and his distinguished tastes.

"For how long?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"Maybe forever, I don't want Louis to treat me differently. I want him to keep treating me like he does now."

"I understand that, Harry, but sooner or later he's going to find out, and I think it's going to be sooner if you keep looking at him with the eyes you're looking at him with. He's going to realize that you don't look at him as a friend." Harry knows, he knows that Jennifer is right, he knows that discretion is not his strong suit, and he knows that he hasn't stopped looking at Louis in a romantic way since he's been working at the house.

"I'll look at him as a friend, I promise." He assures her. She nods, giving up.

"Good."

×××

Louis opens the door to the mansion when Harry rings the doorbell. He is smiling as he offers him a very colorful lollipop. Louis looks at him in surprise not knowing what to say.

"Louis, I bought you a lollipop on the way!" He exclaims excitedly as he holds another lollipop in his other hand and tastes it.

"Oh, thanks Harry. I'm not a fan of lollipops, but I'll take it." He takes the lollipop Harry offers him. "Do you like them?" The boy nods as he takes a step inside the house, still savoring the treat.

"Yes, I used to eat lollipops while having sex." His eyes widen as he realizes what he just said.

"What?" Louis asks in astonishment. Harry covers his face in embarrassment. What a great way to start hiding his sexuality.

"Oh my God, what's wrong with me? I didn't mean to say that, sometimes I just can't keep quiet. I'm so sorry." Honestly Harry is not good at hiding his sexuality as it comes out with every word he says. He wants to die right now.