Chapter 25.

Louis opens his eyes heavily when he hears someone open the door to his room. He frowns before looking in his direction. He is surprised when he sees that it's Harry, he immediately blushes because Harry is here, in his room, and he doesn't have a shirt on because he always sleeps shirtless.

"Good morning, Louis, I brought you breakfast." Says the youngest, showing a small shy smile while he advances with short steps carrying the tray of food in his hands.

"Harry? What? It's Sunday, go get some rest, you should be sleeping." He rubs his eyes, sitting up in bed, exposing his bare chest. Harry bites his lip and immediately looks away.

"I wanted to apologize." Louis looks at him in confusion.

"Apologize? Harry, I'm the one who should apologize." Harry shakes his head before placing the tray on the nightstand beside the bed.

"No, I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I got upset over something very silly." He shrugs. Louis tilts his head a little, reveling in Harry's innocent, beautiful face, his cheeks red as can be, and that embarrassed, tender look on his face.

"No, I shouldn't have said such a thing. I didn't know you felt that way about men, we are not all the same, maybe you had a bad experience with your first boyfriend, but that doesn't mean it has to be repeated with your future boyfriends, not everyone is going to be with you just for sex, they would be missing all the good things about you, because you have a big heart and you are a beautiful person inside and out. Not all the sex in the world could compare to your lively and infectious personality. If some guy seeks you out simply to satisfy himself, they don't know all the good things they're missing out on, and honestly they don't deserve it, they don't deserve anything from you. And your first boyfriend... I'd like to smash his face in for being such a jerk and not knowing how to value you. Damn, more than that, I'd like to run him over with a giant truck and make sure he's not left alive...." Louis stops talking when he hears Harry's loud laugh. And his heart swells with adoration at the sight of him laughing.

He's shocked at his own words, because he's always been a jerk to girls, he tends to see them as a sex object, he's never really been interested in them, and now he recognizes it, it's not right to play with people's feelings like that, and he feels so helpless to think that someone could use Harry knowing how vulnerable he is and how easy it can be to delude him. He doesn't want to imagine Harry being heartbroken, because then there would be two broken hearts.

"Thank you, Louis." He says sheepishly after he finishes laughing, not making eye contact with Louis because he knows he won't be able to ignore his bare chest. Harry is not very discreet and he knows it.

"You're welcome, Harry. Have you had breakfast yet?" He asks taking the tray from the table. Harry looks sideways at him, wondering if he'll only have his bare chest, or his whole body naked, though he wouldn't be mad if he could see him completely naked. He clears his throat before speaking.

"Yes, I made myself a cup of cereal." He plays with his hands, a little embarrassed, hoping Louis hasn't caught him staring at his chest.

"Could you join me for breakfast?" Harry looks up, puzzled when he hears Louis' request.

"Do you want me to stay?" He asks unsure of what he just heard. Louis smiles broadly before nodding his head.

It doesn't take a genius to know that Harry wants to stay, otherwise he would have already left if he wanted to go, but after leaving the tray on the table and standing there doing nothing, Louis knew he wanted to stay, and he has no problem with having him in his room all day if that's what he wants.

"Yes." He replies without breaking his smile in the curly-haired boy's direction. Harry blushes as he nods.

"Okay, I'm going to stay." Louis bites his lip to keep from laughing at the awkwardness the boy is showing in front of him. He cocks his head to one side in amusement.