Chapter 16.

After Harry disappears down a hallway, Michael watches Louis and looks at him suspiciously. Louis has no idea what's going on with this guy, honestly. He clearly doesn't like him, but he doesn't know why, Louis has only met him a couple of times and has no problem with him. Why is he looking at him like he wants to kill him? He's starting to feel scared of the emo boy, it's creepy.

He's worried about Harry too, it was obviously a bad idea to come to his class, the curly one is clearly not happy to see him, and Louis regrets his decision. He's such a jerk. Now Harry won't want to go out because of him. He walks over to Brianna to whisper something in her ear.

"Bri, I have to go to the bathroom. Tell me where the bathroom is." She smiles in his direction.

"Sure love, down that hallway." She points to the hallway where Harry ran, and he thanks her immensely.

"Thank you, I'll be back soon." He winks at her before running in the direction of the hallway.

He walks quickly trying to find the bathroom, of course, but oddly enough he reaches the locker room and finds Harry sitting on the floor, his head sunk into his knees as he hugs himself tightly and lets out small weak sobs. Louis slowly approaches him to try to calm him down.

"Harry..." He says softly. The younger boy looks up at him quickly, and Louis can see his tear-filled eyes and wet cheeks.

"Don't hate me, Louis, p-please don't hate me." He begs, wiping his eyes with his forearm.

Louis feels a lump in his throat, he doesn't know how to react, he doesn't even know what to say. He should know what to say, he came prepared to confront Harry, but seeing him in this fragile way he's not sure to argue with him anymore, in fact he even wants to comfort him, which is ridiculous. Louis is very weak sometimes.

"Why are you crying?" He decides to ask. Harry hasn't stopped crying.

"You'll say I'm a faggot.." He says in a cracked voice. The older boy bites his lip, mentally insulting himself. That explains a lot.

If it were any other boy, Louis would surely make fun of him by calling him that way, but it's Harry, the sweet boy who works at his house. He won't call him that because he doesn't think it's funny if it's about him. Besides, he doesn't want to see him cry anymore because of him.

"No, I won't say that. I'm sorry, Harry, you're not a faggot, you'll never be a faggot to me. I was a jerk for saying that about ballet dancers, I wasn't respectful. I never meant to offend you, sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry either." He sighs heavily. "I should never have come in the first place, I don't want to bother you in your class, I'm leaving now..." He turns around to leave, but Harry's trembling voice stops him.

"Wait, Louis!" He exclaims, standing up. "How did you know where the academy is?" Louis scratches the back of his head.

"Uhmm well, it turns out that my girlfriend is also a dancer, I told you that already, and she happens to be a member of this academy just like you. I came to see her." He flashes a smile. Harry tries not to look so disappointed. Of course he didn't come to see him. What was he thinking?

"Oh... And what's her name? Maybe I know her." He says wiping away his tears. Louis takes a little while to answer.

"Her name is Brianna, I'm sure you know her." Right in Harry's liver. Can't it be another girl? No, of course not, it has to be fucking Brianna. Fucking life.

"Brianna. Yeah, of course I know her." He mumbles.

There's an awkward silence, until Louis decides to break it.

"Harry, I was at the competition on Saturday. I want to congratulate you, you did a great job there." He smiles broadly. Harry's jaw drops, and not just from seeing Louis' perfect smile, but from what he just said.