Chapter 58.

When Liam and Louis notice that the two boys have left the store, they both look at each other with curiosity.

"Zayn is acting very strange." Louis comments, Liam nods immediately.

"I thought about talking to Mr. Malik. He must let Zayn be happy, I hate to see him like that." Louis snorts, looking at him with fun, as if Liam was joking about it, but when he sees Liam's expression he looks at him indignantly.

"You're not going to talk to Mr. Malik, you can get in trouble for that." He says. Liam shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't care, Louis. Zayn is my best friend, he deserves to be happy. He is so afraid of his dad, that he won't be able to face him. He prefers to suffer with a lie than to be happy with the truth." Louis simply nods.

"That's not our problem." Liam sighs deeply. Louis seems very unconcealed about it, nothing like him.

"I think it is. We are his friends, we must help him get out of that dark closet. Don't you see it?" The blue-eyed boy takes the bridge from his nose, breathing deeply.

"Liam, his father is a policeman. I'm not going to risk it, believe me, I don't think it's the most tempting idea in the world. I'm gay, he hates me, he forbade Zayn to be with me. Don't you see it? I'm the last person he wants to talk to. If I was the only person on earth, then in that case he would talk to me, that's how big his problem is." Liam looks at him with annoyance.

"Am I the only one who is not afraid of Yaser?" Louis raises his eyebrows. He can't believe that Liam still asks that question.

"Take into account that you are the only one who is not gay among us, Liam. Of course you don't know what it means to stand in front of a homophobic man of such magnitude as Yaser." Liam shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe..."

"I'm going to look for Harry. I don't like to leave him alone in a shopping center." Louis announces before turning his back on him.

"Louis, Harry is seventeen years old, not five. You can leave him alone from time to time." Louis turns again to look at him gracefully.

"Liam, you obviously don't know everything that can happen in a shopping center. The odds of risk are enormous. No matter how old Harry is, he always manages to attract everything bad from every place. It's incredible, but true. I can't leave him alone in a place full of people for a long time." He explains. Liam simply hides his smile.

"Okay... Paranoid." He murmurs once Louis leaves the store.

Louis is surprised when he sees Harry smiling, but he is much more surprised when he sees Zayn sitting in front of him while they talk at a table at the fair. He frowns, feeling a hint of jealousy when he sees how his Harry smiles broadly showing his dimples to another boy, but then he remembers that both are completely incompatible and calms down.

"What are you doing?" He says, sitting next to Harry and holding his hand on the table. Zayn rolls his eyes.

"Really, Louis? You're ridiculous, I don't like lesbian relationships. You know." Zayn mocks, referring to Harry. Louis frowns while Harry hides his smile.

"I just wanted to come and see why you both disappeared from the store." Zayn looks at Harry with fear, but the minor responds quickly.

"I asked Zayn to come with me to look at lingerie in another nearby store." He's a mind. Louis' cheeks light up instantly. Zayn looks at him mischievously and Louis hates him for making him jealous.

"Well, you could have asked me, I have better tastes obviously. Besides, I can buy you whatever you want, Harry." The youngest nods, pretty sure.

"Awesome, because I saw something I want to buy." Louis swallows saliva nervously, and Zayn can't hide his laughter, so he just bursts into laughter.