Chapter 39.

Harry is anxious and happy because Louis decided to finally come out of the closet, for him. He did it. He couldn't be happier.

He puts on the pink spandex and his shiny sneakers before walking to the mirror, intending to put on some makeup to look more beautiful for Louis. Harry is a little frustrated that Louis can't get any of his hints, and honestly he's come to think that he's not getting him hot with anything, even with the lollipop he didn't get anything. Is there something wrong with him? Does Louis not think he's hot? Why isn't he getting hard?

He looks at himself in the mirror one last time, pouting slightly with his lips decorated with lip gloss, and sighs in frustration. Isn't he cute enough?

"Harry, hurry up! I'll wait for you in the car!" Louis shouts from the hallway, and Harry frowns. But that gives him an idea.

He smiles mischievously in front of the mirror before turning a little to look at his butt and lifting it a little with his hands. Sometimes he's not happy with it, he thinks it's too small and unattractive, but in spandex it always looks better.

He takes a lollipop of the leftovers from the previous day, and leaves the room wearing only the rash guard tight to his body and his shiny sneakers. This time he won't be wearing any clothes to cover up, and he's sure Louis won't be able to resist this time.

Louis watches his phone intently as he receives a text from Liam, inviting him to hang out with him and Zayn. He is relieved that his friends are friends again. Before he can respond to Liam's message, Harry opens the passenger door and climbs into the front seat wordlessly. The phone slips from Louis' hands, and he starts coughing suddenly, as he sees him get in.

Harry watches him out of the corner of his eye, feeling apologetic. He really is shy and not used to doing this kind of thing, being in this situation with Louis is awkward for him, but he has to try something. He tastes the lollipop as he looks through the window, and Louis can't blink. Harry's perfume has permeated the entire interior of the vehicle and Louis' nostrils.

"Harry, do you realize you're only wearing spandex?" He asks, shifting uncomfortably in the seat, fiddling with the steering wheel. Harry doesn't look at him because he's too embarrassed to look at him.

"Yes," he replies simply, fiddling with the lollipop in his hands. Louis looks at him puzzled.

"May I know why you didn't put something over that to cover yourself?" He asks too incredulously. Harry ducks his head, feeling silly because he didn't get the reaction he was hoping for.

"I was overheated. Is it bad?" Louis looks at his body up and down, admiring it, and stops on his perfectly shaped thighs, taking advantage of the fact that Harry isn't looking in his direction.

"No, but that lycra is almost transparent." He comments without taking his eyes off his legs brazenly.

"Oh. You don't like it." Harry feels so uncomfortable and so ridiculous because Louis hasn't said anything nice about his clothes or makeup since he got in the car. All his effort to warm him up was in vain.

"No, of course I like it. But I don't want you showing off in the street, it makes me desperate." He explains calmly, and can't help it when he places his hand on the younger boy's left leg, above his knee, squeezing that area gently because it was impossible to control his impulse to touch him.

Harry looks up quickly to look him in the eye, completely ignoring Louis' caresses on his leg.

"Do I look really ugly?" Louis laughs, shaking his head indignantly.

"No, never. You're beautiful, and so is your makeup." He confesses. Harry grimaces, unsure.

"I think you're just saying that to make me feel good. You don't really think I'm pretty." Louis frowns. He hates that Harry has such low self-esteem, that he's so negative and depressed in some situations.