Chapter 32.

Michael sits on the stool, placing Harry on his lap as he hugs him, trying to calm him down. The younger boy sobs and wipes his eyes, hiding his face in his boyfriend's neck. He feels ashamed. He has never been involved in a fight before, much less with a girl. Harry doesn't fight, he doesn't like fights and prefers not to get involved in any. However, he has just been beaten and humiliated by a girl in public.

"It's okay, baby." Michael whispers, stroking his back. Harry hides his face further into his neck so no one can see him cry. It's an embarrassing situation. Sometimes he hates being so sensitive, but it is what it is.

When Louis comes out of the locker room, he finds himself in front of Michael and Harry's love scene. The younger one is sitting on his lap, and that is unacceptable to Louis. All he wants to do at this moment is to beat Michael until he leaves him bleeding on the floor. He knows his intentions, he hates to see him near Harry.

He should be the one hugging him and holding him like that, not another boy. He just wants to run to them, take Harry in his arms, and take him home to spoil him and fill him with love. Fuck, he's never experienced this extreme feeling of jealousy until he met Harry, he's been acting like a possessive maniac with any boy who comes near the youngest or talks nice to him. He felt jealous of Liam, Liam fucking Payne, his best friend from years ago, Louis would never feel jealous of his best friend, but everything changes when it comes to Harry. What's wrong with him? He feels that protective instinct every time someone looks at him or breathes near him.

Is that wrong?

He clenches his fists tightly, ready to confront Michael, no matter how many girls are watching him. But just as he's about to say something, Brianna's euphoric screams interrupt him.

"You fucking gay bastard! Look what you've done, you've dragged my boyfriend into that disgusting world of yours." She shouts, pointing at Harry, who clings tighter to Michael when he hears her voice, frightened. "You probably got into his bed to seduce him, that's what whores like you do. You play with two boys at once, and then play the victim. You're probably showing him your ass and teasing him all day long instead of cleaning the house, which is what you're supposed to be doing. You're stealing boyfriends! Who knows how many girls you've done the same to as you did to me. You disgusting piece of shit, you're going to die of AIDS someday, just like all homosexuals. Faggot!"

"Mike..." Harry says in tears, clutching Michael's shirt and making a fist with it. Michael kisses his forehead and then covers his boyfriend's ears to prevent him from hearing all the shit coming out of the girl's mouth.

"Brianna, stop it!" Louis shouts, furious. She looks at him reproachfully.

"Don't interrupt me, and don't talk to me either. I feel disgusted by you. I'll tell your parents about this, I'll tell your friends, I'll tell everyone. Shame on you, Louis. He's just trying to seduce you to get money out of you, he's poor, he has nowhere to drop dead. He's taking advantage of you, asshole! How can you prefer a useless, used servant like him? How can you prefer him over me? I have everything, he has absolutely nothing to offer you. You can't compare a girl to a boy, gays are the product of the devil. You're going to regret this, Louis." Brianna takes her belongings and leaves the academy, but not before looking at Harry with disgust and slamming the door.

No one says anything, not even the instructor dares. All the dancers in the academy look at Harry with resentment, they judge him by Brianna's words, and Harry can do nothing but cry. She has humiliated him like never before, all he wants to do is disappear and take his humiliation with him.

Michael stands up, still holding him, reading his boyfriend's thoughts, and they leave the room, followed by Louis.

"Don't let it get to you." Michael whispers, but Harry is already affected enough. His vulnerability is transparent.