Chapter 52.

Louis heads to his room, changes his clothes as quickly as possible, grabs his car keys, and heads back out. Jimena waits for him outside his room, demanding explanations for his behavior, but Louis cannot articulate words. The anger he feels doesn't allow him to think clearly.

"Louis, please don't do something you might regret." Louis sends her a murderous look, before turning his back on her and walking with the box, away from her in a hurry.

When he gets into the comfortable interior of his car, he tries to control his breathing before starting the vehicle's engine. He doesn't want to cause an accident by driving in a rage either. He tries to think of something else, but the thought of Jacob won't let him. And then, to his bad luck, he remembers Michael. He remembers the beating he gave him that day he tried to abuse his beautiful boyfriend, that day he also felt helplessness and frustration. Seeing Harry stripped of his clothes, looking tortured, and trembling with fear, simply transported him to a world of malice, just like now that Jacob sends quantities of lollipops to Harry to seduce and blackmail him.

What the fuck does he think he is?

How dare Jacob defy him like this? How dare he send that fucking shit all the way to his fucking house? How dare he send him indecent notes? Does he think Louis is a fucking incapable man who can't take care of what's his? Now he'll give him the pleasure of checking it out.

Louis turns the key so hard that the engine roars. He doesn't give a shit about the car's stability at this point. He presses the accelerator and turns the steering wheel, rocketing out of the garage.

The drive takes longer than usual, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly, imagining it's Jacob's neck right now. His jaw is tense, his narrowed eyes focused on the road in front of him, dodging cars like he's competing in a street race. He doesn't care about obeying the traffic laws right now, he really doesn't give a shit about the penalties he might have to pay. Right now he just wants to take his anger out on the cause of all Harry's injuries, on the cause of his insecurity and fears.

When he finally arrives at the mall parking lot, he hands the keys to a parking attendant and exits the vehicle in a hurry, the box in her hands. He really doesn't need to waste time looking for a damn empty parking spot now.

He walks down the aisles of the mall, and knows exactly where the wretch's store is located, so he walks straight to it.

As he enters the store, he manages to visualize the smiling guy behind the cash register as he attends to a couple of girls, evidently flirting with them. His fury increases.

"You can come back anytime you want, cuties, I'm always here." He says, cocking a smile. The girls shudder like lovesick pubescent girls, before exiting the store whispering to each other how beautiful the cashier is. Louis rolls his eyes.

When Jacob meets Louis' gaze, he smiles cheekily. Anger doesn't compare to what Louis is feeling right now, it pushes the limits.

He approaches the box, with long strides, and Jacob frowns at the sight of the white box in his hands.

"You shouldn't have that..." He says, pointing to the box. Louis gives a fake smile before smashing the box directly into his opponent's face. And Jacob definitely wasn't expecting that.

All the customers focus their attention on the boys, looking at Louis with indignation.

"You shouldn't be sending shit to my boyfriend, you deluded bastard!" Louis exclaims.

Jacob recovers from the blow received by the box and starts laughing, shaking his head.

"I didn't start it, it was your fucking boyfriend who started seducing me with that slutty face of his, and that...." Louis doesn't let him finish the sentence. Before he can continue speaking, the blue-eyed boy breaks through the concrete wall that separates them, jumping over it until he is in front of Jacob, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.