Chapter 26.

On Monday morning, Louis can't concentrate during his geography class, his private tutor has had to call his attention several times because the boy is so distracted. In the end he decides to postpone the class for another day as he can't wait to leave the house, he is really anxious to put his plan into action.

He pulls out his phone to call Liam when he parks in front of his house, and doesn't have to wait long to see him. It wasn't very easy to convince Liam, but Louis had been pestering him all night and part of the early morning, he just couldn't refuse.

"You're crazy, Louis, completely crazy. Have you seen the watch? I have to be at the university in two hours, if I miss the first class because of you, I'll kill you." He says after getting into the car and closing the door. Louis rolls his eyes.

"I don't care about the time, and I don't care about your classes either, Liam. I have to do this before Harry comes home from the academy. That's all I care about." He replies, starting the engine.

"What are your plans?"

"You'll see." He winks at him.

                              ×××

"That's all for today, practice the routine at home." Miss Collin rolls her eyes. "I know most of you won't, though. You are dismissed."

The girls all head for the locker room, and Harry follows them. As they enter, he notices Brianna whispering something to her friends, but doesn't pay attention until he hears their giggles.

"Girls, the maid just came in, be quiet." Brianna scoffs. All the girls let out a loud laugh, causing Harry to lower his head.

"Aren't you ashamed to work as a maid?" Asks one of them arrogantly. Harry looks at her with annoyance.

"No, and aren't you ashamed to look at yourself in the mirror?" He answers, and all the girls stop laughing.

"At least she doesn't have to clean toilets or wash other people's clothes...." Another one of them murmurs. Harry sighs deeply to control himself.

"Girls, stop it, don't bother my boyfriend's houseboy, please, he's already part of the family." Brianna bites her lip to hide her laughter. "Let's talk about the flowers my beloved boyfriend gave me. Look how pretty they are."

Harry lifts his head slightly to look at the group of girls gathering around Brianna as she shows them the screen of her phone. They all comment on how cute they are, boosting her ego.

"He really surprised me with the gift, it was very romantic, even the flowers had a cute card that said how much he loved my eyes and how much he loved my smile. He had never said such nice things to me before, and then he took me to dinner in a luxurious restaurant, because Louis loves to give me luxuries." She's lying, not to say that her boyfriend actually took her to McDonald's after the end of the soccer game, like every Saturday. Showing off something that never happened to annoy Harry. "Then he took me home, and I can't tell you what we did anymore...." She laughs loudly.

Harry can't listen to all that crap anymore, so he decides not to change his clothes, and instead of taking off his rash guard like he always does after practice is over, he dresses with his rash guard on to get out of the locker room faster and avoid Brianna's stupid conversation. He actually feels nauseous, it happens to him every time he imagines Louis having sex with that bitch and giving her fake compliments.

"Goodbye, houseboy!" He hears behind his back, but doesn't stop to waste time with them.

Michael smiles as he sees him, and reaches over to take his hand. Harry can't focus on him, he just wants to get out of the place.