Chapter 33.

Louis wastes no time looking in the direction of the moving car, he decides to run after it as if his life depended on it. He doesn't plan to stand by and watch as someone snatches his boy away from him, taking him by force. He doesn't plan to stand by and watch Michael get away with him. No way does he plan to allow him to emerge victorious, much less if Harry is in the middle of it all. He doesn't plan to let him get hurt. If anyone will get hurt it will be Michael.

Louis doesn't have a good feeling about this.

                                ×××

The boy turns left for the fifth time, and Harry slams against the window at Michael's rough driving. He doesn't say anything, preferring to keep quiet so as not to upset his boyfriend further. He doesn't know what to do, he honestly feels scared.

Michael finally stops in a lonely alley, and Harry gets even more scared just looking at that horrible place. This isn't romantic at all. It's creepy.

"Mike, let's get out of here. I just saw a rat, I hate rats, I'm terrified of them." He mutters, grimacing and squirming in his seat. Michael looks at him with annoyance before replying.

"Stop being childish, you've got me fed up with your childish attitude, could you stop being so childish for a second? Damn it." Harry looks at him out of the corner of his eye, frowning.

"I'm not childish." He crosses his arms. Michael rolls his eyes.

"Yes you are, and I'm tired of it. I like you, but you should grow up a little. I'd like to feel like I'm not dating my younger brother." And those words offend Harry. He lowers his head and starts playing with his hands.

"I've been like this forever, my attitude didn't bother you before." He says with a chuckle.

"You don't bother me, it just gets to a point where it's too much, I need action, we repeat the same routine daily. We've been together for two months and we still haven't advanced to the second level. I'm frustrated!" He shouts. Harry, however, doesn't look up.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He's lying. He knows exactly what he's talking about, but he wants to avoid talking about it for as long as possible.

"Sex, Harry. In a relationship people go to the second level, I don't think I have to explain that to you. You're old enough to understand, you're pretending you don't know what I'm talking about." He speaks angrily. Harry stares at him, afraid. Michael's look is grim, He has never seen him like that before.

"But I don't want that, Michael, I'm fine like this. I really am." He swallows saliva. He's trying to look calm, but he's really shaking inside.

"I do. There's no such thing as a relationship without sex, Harry. You'll see you'll like it, I don't care if you're a virgin...." Harry interrupts him.

"I'm not." And that's a surprise to Michael. Ever since he observed Harry that time in the bar, with his innocent look and his childish and shy attitude, he assumed that the boy was a virgin. And that was one of the main reasons why he was interested in him.

"So what's the impediment? I thought that was the reason..." Harry interrupts him again.

"I don't want to do it." He says it as a plea, rather than a statement. Michael lets out a snort.

"With me. You don't want to do it with me, that's what it's all about, isn't it?" The youngest shakes his head in denial.

"No, that's not true." He feels like his heart is going to burst out of his chest at any moment. There's too much tension, nothing good can come of this if he screws up.