Chapter 5

"Okay! 3...2...1!" Me and Sharise said in sync as we started to down a mixture of tequila and vodka shots.

We both reached for the lemon slices as we cringed at the taste and the burning in our throats.

"We should go!" Sharise said as I nodded and covered my mouth with my hand, trying to keep the alcohol down.

I grabbed the bottle of Ouzo I'd bought for Tommy as Sharise grabbed my hand and we walked out the door, locking it behind us.

The courtyard was full of people, me and Sharise looked at each other as we watched the carnage unfold around us. Someone had set a fire, there was a bunch of people doing some kind of Satanic dancing, another person was doing doughnuts on the grass with his motorcycle.

I could see Mr Kavinsky poke his head out through the nets he had in his window, he looked scared.

I strutted over towards the fire that was burning outside his home and kicked over the trash can. There was a pile of damp mud next to it, so the fire went out almost instantly and groans filled the air.

"There's fucking old people that live right there! Have some god damn respect" Sharise yelled as she grabbed this dudes crotch and squeezed it hard.

"Now you're gonna apologise and behave like a civilised person, kapish!?" I yelled.

Sharise squeezed his balls harder.

"Say you're sorry or I'm about to make wine out of these grapes" she yelled.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" He said, almost crying.

I looked over at Mr Kavinsky's window and he nodded his head almost thanking me so I flashed him a smile.

"And you! Keep messing up my lawn like that and I'm gonna mess up your face, fat Gandolf" Sharise yelled over to the older biker doing the doughnuts on his Harley.

He held his hands up in the air and I caught a glimpse of everyone looking at us as we pushed past a bunch of people and walked up the stairs.

Tommy's POV:
I was playing beer pong in the kitchen with Vince and two random girls.

"Ohhhh! It's in! Okay you gotta drink dude" I bellowed over the counter.

I watched Vince drink and glance over towards the window as he put his cup down. I looked behind me and saw Vanessa adjusting her skirt. She looked in-fucking-credible!

 She looked in-fucking-credible!

Vanessa's hair and outfit.

"Duuuuude!" I said quietly as Vince walked over and stood next to me.

We saw Nikki start walking over towards them. There wasn't a chance in hell I was letting that motherfucker get his hands on her first!