Chapter 51

"MÖTLEY CRÜE! YOU'RE ON IN 5"

"Fuck! Where the fuck's Sixx at man!?" Tommy yelled.

He lit up a cigarette and anxiously bounced his drumsticks against his leg. I was helping Vince with his hair while Sharise helped lace up the sides of his leather pants. Mick was sitting in the corner of the room replaying the chords to Too Young To Fall In Love. He had a half empty bottle of vodka next to him. He'd played so many shows, but he still got so anxious everytime he played so he drank to calm the nerves.

"I bet he's with that chick again" Mick huffed.

"Again?" I smirked. "I thought Nikki was that much of a stud he never went back twice" Sharise said and I started to laugh.

Vince and Tommy smirked. "Yeah but Roxy is-" Vince stopped himself before he could dig his own grave any further. I looked down at Sharise a little wide eyed and she looked straight at me before moving her eyes to Vince's. It's like we both said the same thing with our eyes... who the fuck is Roxy?

"Roxy's what?" She asked.

"Uhhh... she's just, she's... you know..." he shrugged. I could see in the mirror he was looking flustered.

"Well I don't know, that's why I'm asking, Vincent" she snapped. She pulled the strings of his pants super tight to the point he winced. "What the fuck Sharise!?" He yelled as he pulled his leg back,  almost kicking me in the process.

"Hey everybody!"

The door swung open and Nikki stumbled in. He had an almost empty bottle of Jack in his hand and had his arm around this small, mousy looking chick. She was a brunette with a pointy nose, thin red lips and a stick thin figure. She looked around the room, pouting, until she saw Tommy and Vince.

"Hi boys" she smiled. It's like she was attempting some kind of siren gaze.

"Hi Roxy" they said in sync. They had this teenage, puppy dog look across their face.

Me and Sharise instantly looked at each other. The jealousy was intoxicating. We knew that girls flirted with the boys and we knew they flirted back, but we were like a family and we didn't go near each other's men or women and if Roxy was going to stick around, she needed to know her place.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me" Mick whispered to himself.

"Where the hell were you man!? We're meant to be on in 5, that was like 3 minutes ago" Tommy scolded him.

"Relaaaax! Just relax man. We still have two minutes. Vanessa, come fix me up now" He said, clicking his fingers.

I scoffed. "Excuse me!?"

"The fucks wrong with you? Have you gone deaf from listening to Tommy drum and Sofia cry all day long? I said come fix me up" he smirked.

You could almost hear everyone's faces drop.

"Don't you fucking dare talk to her like that!" Mick bellowed. He stood up and stormed over to Nikki. "You think you can just walk in here, our biggest performance to date, 2 minutes before we're about to go out on stage with an attitude like that!? Who the fuck do you think you are!?"

"The leader of this band and if I wanted a fucking dad I'd go track down my own" Nikki smirked.

Roxy started giggling as she relaxed into him and he took a sip of Jack. Mick smacked the bottle out of his hand and it smashed as it hit the wall, pushed his way through Nikki and Roxy and stormed out of the room.

I quickly blasted Vince's hair with some Aquanet and slammed it onto the dressing table. I pulled out the chair and looked at Nikki.

"V... you can't be serious, not after he just spoke to you like that" Sharise scoffed as she looked back at Nikki and then at me.