Chapter 37

Therapy seemed to have worked amazingly so far! But, I didn't want us to stop going after just one session. Me and Tommy had been so much kinder and more understanding to each other. Every morning he'd wake me up with breakfast in bed, we'd cook dinner together and he was always asking if I needed help with anything. He would run me a bubble bath every evening and massage my back and feet which was heavenly, my ankles were swelling by the day. We even walked around the house constantly with big smiles on our faces, but I don't know if that was to do with the fact we were both completely smitten with each other or if it had something to do with the fact we were both planning secret dates and we didn't want either of us to know what the other had planned, and we were awful at keeping secrets. It felt like we were back in the honeymoon phase and I loved it.

We finally told everyone that we were exploring all of our options as to how we could try and make our relationship work and everyone was over the moon for us, well... everyone except for Sharise. She hated Tommy for what he did and went in a mood with me for a few days because she thought I was just forgiving him and forgetting what he'd done but that wasn't the case. Vince managed to talk her round after a couple of hours and we ended up talking, I explained everything to her and we could never stay mad at one another. I knew she never meant anything malicious and she just had my back, her hormones were all over the place too.

It was Wednesday, and Tommy decided that tonight was going to be one of our two date nights. I was feeling so gross and just... pregnant. My boobs were killing me, they were swollen and I'd started lactating. I felt so fat and the L.A. heat was unbearable! I had no idea what we were doing and Tommy refused to even give me so much as a clue, he just told me I should "dress up".

Sharise and Athena had taken me shopping for a new dress a couple of days before. Honestly I was huge and each week I was just getting bigger and bigger. Nothing fit me anymore and I was sewing elastic into the tops of all my jeans, it was so annoying! All the maternity clothes I saw were hideous, so with the help of Sharise, I bought a dress a few sizes up and she helped take it in a little. It was this gorgeous pastel pink, high neck, midi dress that glued to my bump and all my other curves.

I was standing in the bathroom, I'd just finished my make up and styling my freshly bleached locks, and I was putting on the rest of my jewellery, but I couldn't quite get my bracelet to fasten.

"God damn it!" I muttered to myself as I fiddled with the clasp.

I heard some heavy footsteps on the wooden floors and then... "Hey, are you almost ready too... HOLY SHIT!"

I looked up, holding both ends of my bracelet in between my fingers, and saw Tommy's jaw hit the floor. He looked me up and down and I could see him starting to blush. I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself a little. I didn't feel sexy at all, I mean I didn't before I was pregnant anyway but now, I felt huge and I couldn't stop sweating, my skin had broke out, everything was swollen and I was on medication to help with the nausea but it didn't cure it... I just wasn't enjoying it anymore.

"What are you smiling at, dummy?" I smirked.

He slowly started walking towards me. "You! You look fucking amaaaazing!" he smiled as he stopped in front of me with a big smile on his face. I thought his eyes were just gonna straight up roll out of his sockets with how wide they were.

"Oh shut up!" I giggled to myself a little and tried to focus on fixing my bracelet. I could feel my cheeks burning from not only just how embarrassed I was but the fact Tommy looked dreamy. He had this white shirt on that was unbuttoned a little and has the sleeves turned up, and some black leather pants that I just wanted to unlace and rip off. His hair was as curly and crazy as ever and he just looked so happy.