Chapter 14

I woke up and I could smell something burning. I rolled onto my side and I tried to cuddle Tommy but he wasn't there. I sat up and looked around as I brushed my hair out of my face and stretched.

"Tommy!?" I yelled.

"One second! Just don't come out here okay, you have to stay in bed!" He yelled.

Oh god... what has he done this time!?

I frowned a little and sat up. I started to mess around with the pillows behind me and rested my back against them.

"Okay now cover your eyes!" He yelled.

I smirked and put my hands over my eyes. I heard Tommy walk in the room and place something on my lap.

"Okay now open"

I opened my eyes and found a little tray. There was a plate of French toast, bacon and eggs - it was my favourite and Tommy knew I'd been craving it like crazy lately! There were some flowers which I'm sure came from the garden, and a huge glass of orange juice - which had become my favourite thing lately.

"I burnt it a little but if you just cover it with this, it'll be all good" he said as he handed me the bottle of maple syrup.

I had the biggest smile on my face. Tommy was just so darn perfect.

"You wanna help me?" I asked as I gazed up at him.

Tommy needed no persuading, he was like an excitable puppy. He climbed over and got back into bed next to me and started tucking in.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I smirked as he put his arm around me.

He shrugged. "You agreed to be my girlfriend" he giggled as he kissed my cheek.

"Come on, I wanna take you out for the day" he said with a big smile as he lowered his head and took a bite of the French toast I was holding in my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Wherever you want. It can be like, your perfect day" he shrugged.

We finished breakfast and grabbed a shower. I got dressed and grabbed one of my Kodak's. I was always taking photos of me and Tommy. We hopped on the new Harley, Tommy had bought and I said I wanted to go to Santa Monica pier.

***

"You wanna go to the arcade or on the rides first!?" Tommy said excitedly as we stopped outside the arcade.

I sipped on my slushy and pondered, but then I heard the noise of a dance machine.

"Arcade! Come on, let's go dance!" I giggled as I grabbed his hand and we ran inside.

Tommy put some coins in the machine and we were choosing a song. We started with the fighting talk and Tommy thought he'd do better because he used to do tap dancing as a kid.

I thought it'd be funny to choose the most upbeat song. I knew I'd be awful but Tommy was so competitive, I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Alright you ready!?" I giggled as I put my drink in the trash.

"I was born ready, baby!" He started to cheer for himself and the music started.

We both started hitting the pads with our feet but then it started to get faster and faster.

"This is too much effort!" I giggled as I finally stopped to catch my breath.