Chapter 10

I jumped out of my sleep to someone banging down the front door.

"Alright! I heard you!" Sharise screeched.

I rubbed the haziness out of my eyes as I tried to get my bearings. I could hear mumbling coming from outside and then the front door slam shut.

I noticed my bedroom door open and Sharise gave me the death glare.

"You've got a visitor" Sharise mumbled.

I squinted at her and saw Tommy poke his head around the door frame. I could tell he was super hungover. He was still in last nights clothes, he was holding his head and he looked pale.

"I'll leave you guys too it. I'm going back to bed" She said as she walked back to her room.

Tommy stood by the door, almost waiting for me to invite him in. It was odd but, he was a gentleman.

"You getting in?" I said as I pulled the blankets back and tapped the bed.

His little face lit up. He closed the door behind him and dived onto my bed where he cuddled up to me.

"Where are your clothes!?" He asked as he looked me up and down.

"Uhhhh" I looked around the room, asking myself the same question. I was so tired last night, my memory towards the end was a little blurred.

"It doesn't matter anyway, I just wanted to apologise" he said as we lay down together.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong...unless there's another reason" I giggled.

"No! Noooo way! I still stand by everything I said. I just wanted to make sure I didn't piss you off or anything" he said.

"I meaaaan, I was kinda bummed I didn't get to sleep next to my boyfriend or celebrate properly, but I'm sure we can make up for that one day" I said seductively.

He gave me a little smile and tried to lean in for a kiss.

"No! I have breath!" I said as I covered our mouths and moved my head back.

"Oh my God! I don't care, so do I. We can just mix it together and call it the scent of love" he giggled as he continued trying to kiss me.

"Tommy! Oh my god! Stop!" I giggled as he kissed my cheeks and neck.

"Ugh! Okaaaaay! Fine! But only if you give me a kiss on the cheek" he said as he kissed my forehead.

I rolled my eyes and as I went to kiss his cheek he turned his head and my lips met his.

"Tommy!" I muttered as he pressed his lips against mine.

I pulled away and he had a big smile plastered across his face.

I was gonna suggest breakfast but I had an even better idea...

"I'm gonna go for a shower, feel free to join me... you know... we gotta save water...for the environment" I giggled as I got up and walked out the room.

***

I turned the shower on and grabbed a spare toothbrush for Tommy. I got us some towels and almost dropped them as Tommy walked in butt naked.

"T-Tommy! Where are your clothes!" I said as my jaw hit the floor.

"I dunno. I think they fell off or something" he shrugged as he grabbed a toothbrush and started brushing his teeth with a little smirk on his face.

I stood next to him and brushed mine but I couldn't keep my eyes off his ding-a-ling! It was like a fucking python. I mean, it had girth and length.