Chapter 35

I woke up to Sophia kicking and moving around again, honestly as much as it hurt sometimes, I'd never get tired of feeling her move around just to let me know she was still there. I could feel a hand interlocked with mine that was resting on my bump. The smell of cigarette smoke and aftershave made all the memories of last night come flooding back to me. I smiled to myself as I kept replaying them over and over again in my mind. Even though I came over to talk to Tommy... we really didn't talk a whole lot hahaha.

I fluttered my eyes open and a beam of light instantly struck my eye. I quickly tightened them and nuzzled into my pillow.

I started rubbing the haziness out of my eyes and moved my tongue around my mouth, trying to create some moisture and wake myself up. I sharply inhaled as I opened my eyes again and started looking around the light grey and lavender coloured room. I felt so happy and content in this moment, well, that was until I looked over and found Tommy drooling on his pillow next to me, snoring away with some of his dark brown curls covering his face. It wasn't exactly as magical as it was in the movies, but I guess to me it was still the perfect way to start my morning, especially after missing him and waking up alone for so long.

Sophia was lying right on my bladder so as much as I wanted to enjoy feeling Tommy's warmth and the peace it gave me, I really had to go pee.

I threw on one of Tommy's T shirts just like I used to every morning and closed the closet door. I stood in front of the mirror with my arms out by my side and smirked to myself. I didn't know if it was from me gaining so much weight or if Tommy had shrunk all his clothes... but I literally looked like Winnie the freakin' Pooh!

"God damn it" I whispered to myself as I tried to take his shirt off but I got a little stuck. I was trying every method I could think of to pull it over my head but it felt like it was about to rip my skin off! I thought for sure I was gonna look like Freddie Krueger by the time I managed to get it off.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

I bent forward, looking through the big hole that was meant to be around my waist, at Tommy. "I need help, I'm stuck..." I giggled. I was trying to be all cute and have that girl next door look about me but it was me, nothing ever went to plan when it came to me.

He rested all of his weight against his arm as he held himself up, with one eye closed, smiling at me. "Yeah I can see that, here, let me help you" he cackled as he got up out of bed.

He was still naked and no matter how many times I saw his third leg, it always left me a little flustered. That thing wasn't even remotely normal, it was more like a weapon of mass destruction. No wonder he got me knocked up so easily.

He grabbed the shirt and started to pull it towards him, while I tried to pull my body the other way. It got stuck around my nose and it was covering one of my eyes while the other looked like it was being pulled in about 8 different directions and my arms were trapped in the air. Tommy stopped and was hysterically laughing. I turned around and looked in the mirror to see what he was laughing at, and honestly I couldn't even be mad, I looked so fucking ridiculous.

"Tommyyyyy! Heeeelp meeeee!" I whined as I carried on laughing at myself.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! But... How in the fuck did you get yourself stuck in the first god damn place!?" He giggled as he grabbed the shirt and carried on skinning me alive... I mean... helping me take his shirt off.

"Ugh, I was just trying to look cute I guess... I needed to pee and then I was going to make you breakfast in bed so I threw on one of your shirts and... well then this happened" I smirked as I tried to pull away.