Chapter 40

Duuuuuude! It was time for our. First. Fucking. Tour.

I'm not even gonna lie, I was like a fucking kid! You know, when they're excited for their first day at school and they lay their entire outfit out ready for the morning. The moment me and Nessa got back from our honeymoon, I had us both running around the freakin' house trying to wash all my clothes and pulling out every suitcase we owned between us. She looked like she wanted to kill me and I couldn't blame her but, she was my wifey now, she couldn't escape me hahahaaaa.

I couldn't believe it dude. It's like all my dreams had come true. I got Vanessa back and she was my wife now, plus I was having my own little girl and we were going on tour! Everything was going right and I was the happiest man on the god damn planet.

"Babe! You ready to go!?" I hollered up the stairs as I waited by the door with all my cases.

I waited for a minute but Vanessa didn't reply. "Hello..." I called out as I leaned against the banister but still no reply. "VANESSA!?" I yelled, a little more agitated.

It wasn't like Vanessa to be ignorant, even when she was mad she still had something to say. I flew up the stairs hoping she hadn't fell or anything. She was always losing her balance now.

"Vanessa!?" I yelled as I got to our bedroom door.

"We slip and slide as we fall in love... And I just can't seem to get enough of... DU, DU, DU, DER, DU, DU..."

I rested my hands against the door frame and smirked to myself. Vanessa was listening to her Walkman, that was clipped onto the tops of her black high waisted spandex pants, and busting some moves. She was an awesome dancer, honestly even at 5 and a half months pregnant she could really give those hips a shake, but she still couldn't sing to save her life.

I carried on watching her strut around the room, shaking her ass and throwing things into her suitcase. She looked like Kareem Abdul Jabbar up in this bitch!

I looked at my watch and realised we were already running super late. Nikki and Zatuat were gonna have my balls on a fucking plate. "Vanessa!?" I yelled as I started waving my hands in the air.

She still couldn't hear me. She stood there nodding her head, mumbling the words to herself as she folded up her clothes and packed them into her case. I dropped my arms as I started to gaze at how adorable she looked, but then she jumped on her case to try and close it and all I could focus on was the fact I reaaaaally wanted to be that case right now.

She quickly pulled out her earphones. "Oh! Hi! How long you been standing there?" She smiled. I noticed the apples of her cheeks turning a little red as she panted and brushed her hair away from her eyes.

"Long enough" I smirked. I walked over and zipped up her bag. I helped her off the bed and she went to walk off, but I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Come on! We can't stall! We gotta get this show on the road" she said excitedly as she threw her arms around me and we swung our hips together slightly.

I scoffed and looked down at her, trying not to get drawn in by her huge smile. "You're kidding me right? I've been calling you for the last 20 minutes!" I said as I stopped.

She rolled her eyes and groaned. "You're such a drama queen, Tommy" she smirked as she playfully hit my chest and shook her head.

I raised my eyebrows and my jaw hit the floor. "I'm a drama queen!? You're the one that's always going 'ooo my back hurts... ooo Tommy my ankles are swollen'" I said, trying to mimick her.

She turned around, raising her eyebrow and gave me that mom death stare. "Are you forgetting that I'm carrying your child?" She said in that "I sound super calm and sweet but one wrong word and I'm gonna whoop your punk ass Tommy Lee".