their 'adult love' craving on a scale. [+kinks]

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~

Probably 7/10, he's gonna be excited after you tell him what it is.

you cant convince me he isnt a bratty bottom, call him your babyboy and he will be putty in your hands.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~

8/10, hes either killing, stalking, sleeping, or doing the adult dancy dance with you

Almost definitely the kinda dom that'd give you a sensory deprivation experience [with earmuffs, bandana over the eyes, ect.], and probably a lot of overstimulation....you're not done until you're numb, sorry dude.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since he cant, its probably 9/10, this cabbage patch kid reject is cockblocked by his own body.

Would definitely like to tease you to the point of pissing you off.

Billy/stu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stu's is 6/10, but billy....10/10, say byebye to walking for 3 days out of the week.

Stu would be into lots of praise, and billy would be into a lot of dirty talk.

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/10, not all that into it.

definitely the kinda guy to smoke a blunt with you and do it while you two are high outta your minds.

Thomas/jed~~~~~~~~~~

Believe it or not, its a 7/10, once he was taught, he turned into a dog in heat.

Hed like you to call him praising names during the deed, it'd make him confident.

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/10, had an odd experience with a cantaloupe, aparantly there were worms in it...kinda traumatized him.

If he ever did it with you, he'd definitely be into taking pictures of you guys doing it...for later.

John~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/10...hes a teenager!

you cant tell me he isnt the kinda dude that would do it with you in a victims home, whether or not the victim is dead yet.

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~

No, stay away from the child!

....6/10.

He'd be the kind of guy who'd love you to dom him, and there would probably be a lot of vocal stuff coming from Norman the entire time.

Anna~~~~~~~~~~

3/10, much more interested in swimming and cuddling.

She'd like soft dominating, and she could be into roleplay too.

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/10, would definitely love the stress relief, but wouldn't like the mess, so its a rare occasion.

Roleplay, b e t.

Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fucking 13/10, you aint walking.

Everything, just....everything.

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wholesome boi got a dark side, 7/10.

would definitely be into bondage or extremely sensual domming. [...i hate writing 'sensual', am now dying.]

Penny~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/10, likes eating more, but willing to try for you.

Marking kink, you have hickeys and bite marks everywhere....everywhere.

Freddy~~~~~~~~~~~

9/10, Oh HeLl YeAh-

Dirty talk, overstimulation, and maybe some burning, hes here for a good time, not a wholesome time...but maybe also a wholesome time.