slashers react to you killing someone.

Requested by ShiroHamari!!

Simpy simp, im a hyperfixating simp-

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah...he isn't happy. He is not only yelling at you, he's horrified of your actions, he hurts people to keep you safe, you can't just go out and nearly ruin the life he's trying to hard to make with you!! You are STAYING IN THE HOUSE. you're not leaving for a while.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...okay. He neither likes it or Hates it, sometimes he's a little iffy on you doing it, but honestly as long as it isn't dr. Loomis or Laurie he doesn't care who you kill.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH HELL YEAH!! his little chaos bringer is growing up so fast, he'll teach so so much stuff to do with the body, he's so fucking proud...!!

Stu/Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy may be a little proud, Stu is..Stu has mixed feelings, he's jolting around and giggling like hell, but in his head he's nervous that Billy's aggressive tendencies may be spreading to you...Billy and you gotta deal with Stu now, cause he's not gonna leave you two alone together for a while.

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He not only loves you, he ADORES you. If you kill somebody he gets so excited he starts twitching and skin picking really aggressively, his one and only just brought down this weird broad, right in front of him! groovy..!

Bubba/Thomas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Such a family pleaser, aren't you? He loves that You're fitting in with his family more and more every day, he feels like you belong in his life just as much as he wants to belong in yours.

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB, HONEYBEE- he is unbelievably proud and just smothers you with hugs and kisses, and im sure he'll take you along to his little preying trips now.

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh God...oh no...please PLEASE dont, he'll have a panic attack then and there, he hates blood and won't be able to see you the same way ever again, don't be his Mother, just be his safe zone.

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...this is a flashback she never wanted to relive. She will either just abandon everything and you'll never see her again or she'll start acting weird..like how she did when she got back from the ward after Mercy. attempted murder ruined her life repeatedly, you can't do anything or it could do that again.

Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha Nice. He finds it funny, not scary, not cute...just really funny. He thinks its ironic and believes that he infected you with his problems...i mean sure, he feels a little shitty because he just made somebody perfectly fine turn into him, but now he's not alone with that burden so...nice.

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He just immediately convinces himself that you had a good reason, then its never spoken of again, EVER again...if you bring it up he'll get really cold about it, it strange because he's killed people, but i guess killing for his 'sister' is different to him.

Penny~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can...can he eat it?

The twin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He causes peoples deaths every day, he's the cause for so much suffering and bloodshed, he doesn't even bat an eye at it...he might help you clean up your clothes though, blood stains are hard to get out and going out to do shows in them has embarrassed him a bit before.

Bo Sinclair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fucking hell, put the body on ice and he'll call Lester. Don't do that shit again, he freaked out a bit, he really doesn't expect that from anyone but him and Vincent, the sudden aggression from anybody but him is weird, but somebody he cares for doing it? It sort of reminds him of his mom...you will be yelled at and possibly ignored for the rest of the day, you've been warned.

Vincent Sinclair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't get me wrong, he's grateful for the new art piece and is more than happy to take care of everything there is to do about getting rid of evidence, but...don't do it again. If he knew you started hunting people, he'd be up all night and day worried that you'll be overpowered and hurt, or worse, killed!! Just don't do it again and he won't get panic attacks when you leave.