yandere slashers!

I cant find who requested this [yet again i was like 'i'll find them later' and now I've lost the fucking account], whoever requested this, comment here and I'll tag you!!

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Go on wherever you listen to music to and put on Eighth wonder by Lemon demon, i cant stop Picturing brahms and i love it]

-he isn't the mentally young boy everyone makes him to be, he uses the child voice to lure you into security, but the second he realizes it isn't working, he drops it. he speaks in the tone he knows will make you feel safer, whether adult or child.

-he makes sandwiches and leaves them outside your door, it makes him feel like you need him, but if you try to leave on a date or back to your home, he'll lace the food with something, nothing really bad, just enough for you to get really sick and need to stay in bed.

-if you so much as think of leaving, he will break out of the walls and drag you into your room, once you know he's alive, he will never let you think he's above coming out of his hidey holes and snatching you.

-he loves you, but don't think he wont hurt you, he'll poison your food and lock you in your bedroom if it means he'll never have to worry about you leaving him.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-stalking. Constant stalking is always going to be an issue, you can practically sense it, he's always there, no matter where you may be.

-if somebody gets too close to you, he gets possessive, its not the type of possessive like holding your hand or glaring, he stares down whoever pissed him off and just...waits. He'll wait for them to be alone, then he'll grab them and press his thumbs in their eyes until he either sees them stop moving or until the pressure he's adding makes their skull crack open.

-he's like santa in a way, he always gets in your house, he's knows when you're either sleeping or awake, and he leaves stuff behind...usually streaks of blood because he wipes his knife on your things.

-he's more than willing to drag you to his old house, somewhere nobody dares to go, you'll never be found, and even if you are, he'll just come back for you. Michael has taken a liking to you, and that means you can never live without him being nearby.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-he acts like its no big deal, same sadistic doll with anger issues, his personality doesn't change, but his kill count will.

-wanna go somewhere? Get a fucking backpack and let him come with you, only way you're goin' out in public is if he can come.

-he gets angry very easily, strangely easier than normal, he gets attached to you and gets mad at whoever realizes that or brings it up, one damn comment on 'the creepy good guy doll you carry around' and its curtains for the fucker.

-overall its just Chucky, but with abandonment issues and embarrassment over being in love.

Billy Loomis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I split them up again because i rewatched Scream and i really Pity Stu, i legitimately can't bring myself to write Stu being stuck with Billy.]

-Billy has horrible issues with abandonment and a loveless life, so all you have to so is show him the barest of common human decency and he'll be obsessed with you.

-he is...eeriely dreamy. He acts so calm and has such a sweet and quiet voice, but sometimes you can hear the menace in it and it throws off everything about him.

-he doesn't care if you two don't date, he just needs to know you love him as much as he does you, so he'll do everything in his power to make sure you love him.