brahms heelshire imagine:

Imagine if you got amnesia while living at the heelshire mansion?

(I'm not going to rewrite this one specifically because it's an absolute chore to go through so much of this while still keeping the same feeling it had. Sorry!)

~~~If you're not dating brahms:

Hell yeah! Brahms is gonna make himself look so handsome and nice, [maybe even take off the mask?], and hes gonna lie his ass off! He'll tell you that you and him are dating, and you immediately believe him, I mean, hes definitely your type; sweet, nice[ish] clothing style, and the hair, THE HAIR, it's so adorable!

When hes sitting on one of the chairs, you walk up to him, cuddle up on his lap and kiss his cheek, he turns bright fucking red. Needless to say, hes glad he lied, now you're his and his alone, he loves you deeply, he makes up romantic stories about the two of you, and you believe him naively. You're his now, that that is never going to change. Ever.

~~~If you were already dating:

When he finds out you got amnesia, this poor wall boi will break down in tears, and it gets even worse when he finds out you have to be in the hospital for a week! He tries to make the house pretty, he cleans everywhere to keep his mind of his poor s/o, for that entire week, it's either non stop working and chores, worrying and crying his ass off.

but the day you come back, hell be the happiest man ever! He'll hug you on the couch and tell you stories of you and him, it only takes a month or two for you to remember everything, well, not everything, just brahms and the heelshires, brahms didnt say a single word about anyone else, not even malcom, so you're basically all his forever, good luck dude.