new characters!

There will be three new characters in this book! Marina from 'mercy black', Billy lenz from 'Black Christmas', Ryan from 'House at the end of the street', and Pennywise from 'IT', wich one is up to you. [Pennywise was requested by rheatingzx, I hope you like it! ^^]

marina is a woman who made a famous monster named 'mercy black', who has tormented her and taken her nephew because of her promise of blood to mercy.

Billy lenz is...uh...a very psychotic man. Who lives in the attic of a womens only sorority house, terrorizing them through phone calls.

Ryan is a very odd, yet sweet man, who has been kidnapping women and dressing them like his dead sister, Carrie Ann.

Pennywise is a shapeshifting monster who's usual form is a clown.

---

Their jealousy on a scale~~~~~~~~~

Marina: 6/10, more protective than obsessive.

Billy: 10/10, He boutta stab a bitch.

Ryan: 7/10: hes slightly protective of you from his experience with people he loves.

Pennywise: 4/10, he'll usually just eat whoever pisses him off.

Their nickname for you~~~~~~~~~

Marina: doll, baby.

Billy: sexy, my hottie.

Ryan: sweetie, love.

Pennywise: little loser. [Sounds bad if you havent watched IT.]

Their first thoughts of you~~~~~~~~~

Marina: 'she...she trusts me, she knows who I am...and she trusts me...'

Billy: 'holy SHIT! Shes hot, shes funny, and she actually hit back when I grabbed her! ...damn, I'm bleeding...I like it!'

Ryan: 'she doesn't care about Carrie Ann...? She doesnt care...shes perfect..'

Pennywise: 'an older woman with those children? I wonder if she tastes like how she looks...pretty...'

On your monthly hell! [Period]~~~~~~~~

Marina: she'll cuddle and love you as long as you want, she'll always be there for you...!

Billy: uh...you shouldnt stay anywhere hes at when you're on your period, he seems to have a kink for everything.

Ryan: he definitely knows what it is, hes already brought pads, snacks, movies, and pain pills. I think he knows when it starts, you dont even have to tell him anymore...creepy.

Pennywise: FuCkInG rUn

Their reaction to meeting your ex~~~~~

Marina: shell be civilized, but also sort of terrifying, she'll glare at them with an almost unblinking face, making your ex so uncomfortable that they ran off.

Billy: what ex? They're long gone buddy, he needed to make sure they wouldnt come back for you when he first saw you...your his, only his.

Ryan: he will act very kind and quiet towards them, you'll think hes a responsible man for acting well, but really hes just gaining their trust so he can plan their 'accidental death' for the police to find.

Pennywise: he'll probably eat them, not even gonna sugar coat it, if the ex makes a single remark about you in any sexual or romantic way, they better pray to whatever god they believe in that they're faster than a pissed off clown monster.

Would they do anything for you?~~~~~~~

Marina: of course! Well, not anything deadly, but she'll definitely do anything that doesnt include harming someone else...!