slashers react to their (s/o) being murdered:

I know I already did this with michael, but I wanna do the rest, so michael is still Included in this part.

Brahms:

NO! You cant leave him! He depends on you to keep him stable! He cant cook either, he'll have to learn to take care of himself, and his bratty ass wouldnt want another nanny, not after he finally got one that loved him back! Hes definitely gonna have to change before he dies of something...but we all know he probably wont, he'll make a little grave stone for you and visit it daily, he may be forced to get another nanny, but they, unlike the rest of the nannys and you, will never know brahms lives.

Michael:

He acts like a yandere on a breakdown, he'll kill a village's worth of people, and he'll act more careless when doing so, he only had you, what's he got to come home to now? Hes much more 'out of it' when hes not doing anything, and probably has the most inhuman reaction to this, hed try to shove away basic human needs, like eating, drinking, showering, and any signs of having human pleasures in his lifetime. [No perverts, not that kinda pleasure.]

Chucky:

Will immediately try to bring you back, when it doesnt work, he throws a massive tantrum and breaks everything around wherever you passed at. Human, doll, even a damn ghost or somethin', he just needs you back, he'll always be on the hunt for a way to bring you back, and maybe he'll go back to tiffany for a while, but he, unknowingly, acts like shes you, and it really pissed glenda and tif off, so they kicked him back out, but if he ever finds away back, he'll do anything to make it happen.

Billy/stu [I've given it some thought, I'm probably just gonna do billy and stu as a poly relationship now, I feel like their writing is better.]:

They have opposite reactions, billy goes psycho and basically wipes out half a neighborhood, while stu is in between denial and never wanting to say your name again, so to cope, they both spend a lot of time out of the house, they change lots of stuff, basically anything that would make them think of you, it's not good for anyone if they remember you, especially not the rest of that neighborhood. So they'll act like it's fine, but they know, deep down, that they lost a piece of themselves when they lost you.

Choptop:

Like Stu, chop denies your death, he may even develop a[-nother] mental illness that makes him hallucinate you're with him, he'll freak out everyone in the room by randomly talking to 'you' and making an entire conversation from nothing, it's better this way though, if he was ever faced with the truth...hed go entirely mad..if that's possible..he'd never be the same, he would be chop anymore, his family knows that after a very violent breakdown from chop after drayton yelled at him that, and I quote, '(y/n)'s been dead for a damn month already' and to Stop bein' a pissy lil shit and accept it', so they keep their mouths shut about it.

Jed/thomas:

RAMPAGE, you can't tell me he isnt a slight amount of unstable, if he loses a family member, or his (s/o), he'll completely lose it, itll take a while for him to accept your death, and itll take a lot of help from his family, they'll have to calm him down and keep his mind of you until he either accepts that you died or forgets about you, poor guy, he feels pretty depressed and pissed after that, but if he forgets, he'll be confused of who that girl is in the picture with him.

Nubbins:

Anyone ask for a pissed off sawyer twin? No? Well you're still getting it, hes the most agressive of the bunch when you're dead, he starts disappearing for long periods of time, and appears with blood on him, he only talks to chop about this, and chop would probably grieve with him, his brothers (s/o) was killed, and he wanted to help, so he spends almost all the time he has with nubbins, maybe itll help him? Maybe...

John:

NOT THE OTHER CHILD!! he will immediately take down your murderer, a blind rage covers him until he reaches the killer and returns the favor, killing him in the most painful way he could think of, once the rage clears up, his mind goes back to you, but once he meets your dead gaze, he cant help but break into sobs, like Michael, john would be uncoordinated and sloppy when hes killing, and his actions would probably lead to his own death, maybe that's when the movie starts? After he loses you..? Maybe, but no matter what, till his last breath, he'll always love you.