pregant (s/o)! [part 2 of 2, labor!]

Warning! This may not be child friendly, I'm not that sure of what's child friendly and what's not, but this is still a warning for it!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Brahms:

You and brahms were chilling in your guys' bedroom when your water broke...all over his shirt, but he didnt give a fuck, actually i dont think he noticed. he was panicking, flailing his arms around and running around the room, he was so distracted with...that...that he didnt realize you were already halfway through labor, by the time he was calm, your hard working ass is already giving birth to the babys neck
...wiich caused him to fall and faint, you ended up giving birth on the bed.

When brahms woke up, he saw you and a beautiful baby boy, smiling his little ass off. The second brahms picked him up from your [passed the FUCK out] arms, the baby wrapped its lil hands around his finger, right then and there, brahms knew he was gonna have a hell of a time with this lil cutie, he looked just like his mother, with the exception of having his daddy's dumbass eyes that seems to make everyone smile.

Aaronson heelshire, born at 9:13 am.

Michael:

Michael was teaching you how to make cookies when your water broke, he immediately started screaming and picking you up, putting you in the car and recklessly driving to the hospital, you spent TWO HOURS in the hospital bed, giving birth to a little shit that didn't want to leave. But as soon as that baby was pushed out, another one started slipping out, aparantly one of the babys hid behind the other in the ultrasound, sneaky fucks...inherited that from their dad. The doctors didnt tell you that you had twins until you woke up from labor, one was a girl with a little bit of blonde hair on her head, and one was a girl with a little bit of (h/c) on her head, they both looked like their parents.

When michael held one, his heart immediately melted, he absolutely loved these children!

Michelle and micah (l/n), born at midnight.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~

HaHa StIlL a No

Stu/billy~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were asleep on stu when it happened, Billy was going over the last list of baby names when stu started screaming, your water broke all over stu, making him freak out, stu was wakung you up and helping you to the car as billy was cramming a lot of baby stuff in the trunk, when you got there, you were already about to give birth, billy held your hand while stu was passed out on the chair, you ended up giving birth to an absolutely perfect baby girl, she had stu's eye color and Billy's hair, along with your facial features. [I'm not sure if a baby can inherit from two males, but let's just go along with it.], you and billy agreed to let her take his last name, it made him pretty happy.

Addison loomis, born 2:43 pm.

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chop and you were in a lake when it happened, you felt a giant pain through your body, but ignored it as a baby kick, little did you know that your water broke In the lake. You were talking to chop about the house when you felt a searning pain in your V [I'm just keeping it at that.], chop dove under the water to see if you got bit by a fish or something, but what he saw was the exact opposite of a fish [I mean it smells like one.], you were giving BIRTH. chop quickly took the baby once it was out and went back up, you and him were both veery confused, but he was still happy none the less.

Coraline sawyer, born 1:54 pm.

Jed/thomas:

You and him weren't actually in the same place when it happened, he was helping drayton set traps outside, and you were being taught to knit baby clothes by mama inside, when your water broke, mama rushed outside and called Thomas in, he was yelling and panicking the whole time, but you stayed calm and pushed the little kiddo out, but your luck wasnt all that good, because another came. And ANOTHER, you were passed the fuck out by the time you were done, you gave birth to triplets, two boys and a girl, mama was very happy, and thomas was...slightly concerned for his sanity.

Leo sawyer, leom sawyer, and laura (l/n), born 9:21 am.

Nubbins:

HOLD UP HOLD UP-- hes been prepared since he found out, get in the car and hell do the rest!! You show up before you can give birth, you end up  spending half the day there before you give birth, the strange thing is, this baby girl looks..odd, she has some black hair on her head, and yellow-ish eyes that look like they're from a cartoon. the doctors call her a miracle due to her almost dead looking appearance, while nubbins just calls her his little vampire.

Eliza sawyer, born 11:56 pm.

John [fuck, I think I forgot him in the first one.]:

PANIC, PANIC, hes boutta have a fucking heart attack!! He rushes you in the car and runs all the lights, and just barely manages to make it in before you cant walk anymore, hes told to wait outside of the delivery room, wich makes him anxious, hes close to tears from fear by the time he's allowed in, hes already boutta have a breakdown, he sees a girl in your hands and forgets everything, laughing and crying from relief and happiness.

Angela (l/n), born 3:12 am.

Norman:

Heheh...yeah, norman immediately passed out, norma is the one with you now. She refuses to take you to a hospital, and instead rushes you to the backroom and makes you lie on the table, she helps you deliver the baby right there, but one turns into two, she still helps you push through it, she wants those damn grandkids! when Norman's back, hes bursting with happiness over his new baby girls.

Nat and Nancy bates, born 1:32 pm.

Anna:

When her water breaks, you slowly start to freak out, trying to drive her to the hospital didnt work, as she was already in labor by the time you were near, so you parked the car somewhere nobody was at and decided to just help her deliver the baby yourself, she pushed out a baby boy, you and her are new parents, and you couldn't be happier.

Nicolas ivers, born 9:12 pm.