brahms heelshire imagine:

Imagine if you were Brahms' caretaker, and brahms fell for you. but you had to visit America soon? [I'm tired as hell, so this may be shitty, Sorry.]

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Brahms! Dinners done!"
I call out, ive known the real brahms for almost a year now, I moved to England for a new life, to reinvent myself, and my first, and only job is taking care of brahms, I was short of money and I love kids, so babysitting was perfect, little did I know it wasnt a kid...

"Right here."
Brahms says, walking into the kitchen, I smile at him, just then, the phone rings.

"I'll get it, you eat, alright?"
I say, he nods and I walk away, picking up the phone.

Brahms POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I start eating the food (y/n) gave me, i love how she treats me nicely, like a human, instead of just a job. I'm surprised to say it, but I think I've fallen for her, shes just...great, in more ways than I could ever count.

"Hello?"
I hear (y/n) say, I stop eating and walk over to the door in the livingroom, listening to whoever's calling.

'(Y/n), this is your cousin, your sister just got into a crash, the doctors dont know if shell make it, we really need you back...'

"Holy shit...h-how did she crash? When do you need me?"
(Y/n) asks, I slowly panic as I hear 'when do you need me', because only her friends and family in America have her phone number.

'We need you now! Shes in horrible shape and your brothers are freaking out, we need you here as soon as you can come!'

"Fuck...I'll book a plane ticket, please make sure she stays stable...!"
(Y/n) says, hanging up, I quickly sprint to the table and pretend I never left, she walks in and looks at me, sighing.

"Brahms, my sister got in a very bad wreck, I need to go back to america for a while.."
(Y/n) says.

"W-what? No..! No no, you cant leave me! You're the only person I have left..! Just tell them you cant go, please....!"
I say, tugging on her shirt.

"I cant, I need to be there for her, I'll find another temporary nanny for you, they'll think you're a doll just like the ones before me did, they might be scared of you."
(Y/n) says, I hug her tightly and try not to cry.

"P-please...I need you here..."
I whisper, but she just smiles sadly and walks away.

*timeskip to 4 hours later*

I sit on the couch, watching (y/n) pack her bags, she might not ever come back. She looks at me and smiles with a guilty look.

"I'll only be gone a few weeks, I promise. I'm not like the others you've met brahms, I just need to see my sister."
She says, hugging me one last time.

"Please dont break that promise..."
I say, breathing heavily, she nods and walks out, I retreat into the walls and wait, about an hour later, the temporary nanny walks in and sees the doll.

Third person POV~~~~~~~~~

Brahms stays in the walls and doesnt try to communicate with the nanny, he eats, he sleeps, and be waits for you, this becomes the regular schedule, sometimes he hears the nanny talking to you on the phone, he counts the days, the days turn into weeks, and he slowly feels like you're not going to come back, until he sees the nanny with a suitcase downstairs.

Brahms POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit in the walls and stare, why do they have a suitcase? Could they be fed up with taking care of the doll? No, maybe (y/n) let them off? No, she wouldnt do that. The nanny pulls out their phone and calls someone.

"Alright, I'm ready to leave, you near here yet?"
The nanny asks.

'Yeah, go ahead and leave, I'm just a minute or two away.'

"Alright, thanks miss (l/n)."
The nanny says, walking out the door, I stare the door down with fury and curiosity, until the door opens and I see the familiar women I've come to love dearly.

"(Y/N)!"
I yell, running out from the walls and tackling her, pulling her into a giant hug.

"Told you, it's only been a few weeks, my sisters fine and I'll be in england for a looong time."
(Y/n) says, smiling, I laugh a little and rest my head on hers.

"I thought you weren't coming back.. bloody hell, that's a relief.'
I sigh.

Shes back, and i hope shell never leave again...I need her.