botfriend!michael x reader x jealous!stu

ALRIGHT, IM RUNNING ON NO FOOD SINCE TWO DAYS AGO AND A MONSTER ENERGY DRINK, LETS SEE WHAT MONSTROSITY I MAKE

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an average fall night, halloween was coming soon, meaning my lover, michael, is out of the house more often, i dont mind, he loves this time of year, and as long as hes happy then i can deal with a little loneliness.

While I'm watching a scary movie [*cough* 2020 the movie *cough], the phone rings, so I pause the movie and go answer it.

"Hello?"
I say into the phone.

"Hello.."
A voice says back.

"Who is this?"
I ask, sitting back down on the couch, but not unpausing the movie.

"An admirer.."
The voice says.

"Oh really? I guess the impossible really can happen."
I say, chuckling a little.

"What's your favorite scary movie?"
The voice asks.

"Hm...probably black Christmas, it was ahead of its time."
I say. [If that's not your favorite than you can change it, it doesn't really have any effect on the story!]

"Oh really..? My favorite is 'scream'."
The voice says.

I look at the clock, michael should be home soon, so why not carry on this weird conversation until he gets back?

"Scream is a good one, I like the characters and their stories."
I say.

"Oh really....? What's your favorite character?"
The voice asks.

"Hm...probably Stu, slight crackhead energy, but also focused when needed."
I say.

"Ah, Stu Macher...I like him too, what if you could meet him? Would you?"
The voice asks.

"...depends, as a victim or an acquaintance?"
I ask.

"I'd say...as a friend."
The voice says.

"Then yeah, I'd love to meet Stu."
I say, the person on the phone sighs, but not like they're frustrated, sort of like they're amused by my words.

"Hows the movie?"
The voice asks.

"The movie? What are you.....ohhh, you said a random thing and it somehow went along  with my situation, you almost had me."
I say.

"It looks scary, can you unapuse it? It looks like that one character is on thin ice...hiding in a freezer, bad idea."
The voice says, my eyes widen at their words, that's what I paused at, the main characters friend is hiding in the freezer...

"I-is this a prank, to scare me? If so...its working.."
I say, the voice laughs in a quiet tone.

"Oh no, the only screams I want to hear from you shouldnt be from fear..."
The voice says, I look around for the person on the phone, wanting to call the cops, I feel like I'm in a scary movie..

"Get out of here, I don't know where you are, but...I have a really strong boyfriend who's gonna be back soon, and he'll be pissed when he knows theres a person here...!"
I say.

"Ah, that's true...but it would only take a second to jump out from my hiding spot, and take...you...away."
The voice says

Before I say anything else, a knock at the door fills me ears with relief, as I run towards it and fling the door open with haste, surprising my boyfriend Michael, who's on the other side of it.

"Hello bunny, what's wrong?"
Michael asks, I pull him in and lock the door.

"Someones watching me, they called and they knew what I was watching...!"
I say, michael frowns at my explanation.

"Its alright, its almost Halloween, it was probably just some dumbass kids outside who saw you and wanted to have a scare."
Michael says, petting my hair and smiling.

"Yeah...but what if it wasnt?"
I ask.

"Then I'll kill them if they come in, I'll always protect you, my bunny.."
Michael says, I smile and lean into his pets.

"I love you..."
I say, michael Hums and walks with me to the couch, unpausing the movie and watching it as I slowly doze off.

?? POV~~~~~~~~~

"I'll always protect you, my bunny..!', gross!"
I say, fake gagging as I watch the man I hate with a burning passion, hugging my love.

"I was so close...oh well, he'll be gone again Tomorrow and I can try this again...dont worry love, he'll never stop me.."
I mumble, putting my hand to the glass window, shes asleep and hes watching TV, I wish I was there instead of him...watching scary movies as she falls asleep on my shoulder...that'd be heaven to me.

I have lots of chances to get this right, she'll be mine one day...I promise to you (y/n), I'll get it right and rescue you soon...!