if their s/o had an incurable disease.

This is a scenario of if the slashers s/o had an incurable, rare disease, and only had a certain amount of time to live. [Couldn't fit all of it at the top.]

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Completely heartbreaking, he snuck into your things while you were at the store, and saw the papers...he saw one saying you had a rare, deadly disease, and he immediately froze...the paper was dated almost four months ago.

When you come back home, the entire place has broken things, stuff scattered across the floor, and certain paintings torn, and in the middle of the livingroom lies brahms, sitting on the floor with the hospital papers, he slowly turns to you, uttering a small, teary sentence.

"Why....why didnt you tell me?"

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael doesnt take death lightly, murder by his own hands yes, but death? Bleh. And if that death is his
s/o...thats worse.

He was at a doctors office, stalking you from the shadows, when he overheard a conversation with you and your doctor...saying you had a week to live.

That night, you went to your home after a long night of work and hospital hours, when you saw michael, just...standing there, staring a picture of you and him that you hung on the wall, when he hears you, he turns to look at you, pulling of his mask with a serious expression.

"What will i do...when your gone? I never expected this...i wish i didnt know."

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He found out because he accidentally shot your doctor, and he was holding your file, he decided to be an asshole and peek in it...he wasnt too pleased with what was in there.

Chucky storms in through the window, throwing whatever he can reach, when you yell at him for it, he yells back...and it breaks your heart.

"Dont you fucking tell me not to break your shit, you broke my heart!! How am i supposed to go on knowing you can drop dead any second?! No! Fuck That!"

Billy/stu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember the hospital you worked at when you broke up with them? Yeah, they went to set it on fire, but they caught a very interesting conversation...two nurses were talking about how their old friend and colleague (y/n) was diagnosed with a rare disease, and the test results came back and said you had only weeks to live.

They drove back in a hurry, bursting down the door as their eyes met your confused ones, Billy rushed over to you and held you close, starting to sob on your shoulder, While Stu tried to explain whats happening.

"W-we saw those results...about your disease....please say this is a prank, you got us, you really did! Now...can you admit its fake? ...please?"

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For once, this man was down to earth enough to figure out you're not well, so he tracked down your family and asked one of them...they told him you had a rare disease that was incurable And rabidly spreading, and you were told you had a month to live...a month and a half ago.

He ran home and went to find you, when he did, he sat you down, being the most sober he has since his teen years.

"...so you're dying. Why does it matter who told me?? You could die any second, that matters more!! How could you not tell me...?"

Thomas/jed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drayton told him, just randomly, drayton came up and told him you were diagnosed and only had a week to live, it sure set Thomas off, he was sobbing by the time he found you.