rating 'adult time' with them. [Plus their size/look]

I feel like Bojack Horseman and i am not happy about it...i am on a very fragile relationship with alcohol rn.

18+ warning, if not obvious...this may get a bit graphic over time.

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is probably a switch with more bottoming tendencies, so if You're a switch or a top, it'll be a great experience. He loves to call you master/mistress and is very into overstimulation on both ends, he's also very quick to want it, he gets horny unbelievably quickly...he's also an underwear sniffer, get a lock for your drawer

He's average Size, around 6 or 7 inches, but its thick and he never shaves it, you can't get him to.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was definitely a virgin before this, so he's very curious and willing to try anything. Its already well known he has a more childish look to the world, and a naive mind with a bulky mans body leads to some bad choices and sprained hips. He will definitely be into making you orgasm so much that You're crying, and he has a tendency to forget normal human limits, you'll have to tell him to stop before he actually stops...he'll eventually stop if you don't, but it'll take a hell of a lot longer.

9 inches, relatively normal width, and unshaved, although he'd be willing to learn how to manage it...maybe, it depends on how the first time he shaves it goes.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...lets say its him before the doll, its normal psychotic Charles Lee Ray. He's a kinky killer, with knife play, public fucking, bondage being his go to kinks. this man is up for everything and tries everything at least three times before he decides whether or not he likes it.

6 inches, slightly skinny, but curved to hit some good spots. He has it shaved because he fucking hates when it gets stuck and pulls in his underwear.

Stu/Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have separate looks on kinks, although they both share some like fucking while high or blood play, Stu is much more visibly insane than Billy, but hes not the one with the really freaky kinks, Billy absolutely loves cnc and being absolutely in control, while Stu loves praise/degrading and is 100% a switch.

Billy is 6 inches and thick, trimmed but not shaved down, while Stu is 8 inches but kinda skinny, and his hair is randomized by if he feels up to trimming it down.

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He loves to get High and fuck while absolutely stoned out of his mind, he doesn't really label himself as top, bottom, or even switch, he finds out What he wants to be the second he's either on top or on bottom.

7 inches, he doesn't shave it down completely, its like stubble.

Bubba/Thomas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breeding kink, that is well agreed upon everywhere. He's most likely a sub, but also able to be a really gentle dom, and this man is the sweetest man during and post sex, he also loves tending to his s/o's needs in ways like oral, he loves seeing the lust and adoration in their eyes and knowing he's doing that to them.

10 or 11 inches, thick, and hairy as hell, he's skittish of shaving because he doesn't want his hand to twitch and...oh god, he doesn't want that image in his head. No shaving down.

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...angry fucking. He has anger issues and quickly learned how great it makes for sex. He's a top and aggressive through the entire deed. He isn't against you being top, but he's definitely gonna be complaining through the entire thing, but his face tells a different story than his words.

Just 5 inches, but thick and curved to hit that great spot, its not the size that matters, its how you use it, and holy fuck does he use it well.

John~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A very loud sub, he loves dirty talk and fucking in a victims home, the thrill of fucking on the couch of a dead man that's feet away makes adrenaline just flow through everywhere...everywhere.

9 inches, he shaves it just enough to keep it from pulling on his underwear and long enough for the stubble to not itch or get painfully sensitive.

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh God, this man has absolutely no experience outside of his hideaway magazines he keeps in his old room, you are gonna need to explain everything and walk him through all of it. He'd like to be a gentle sub, watching you on top of him with such a loving gaze, it feels so passionate.

8 inches, but thin, he keeps it really well shaved because hygiene is practically everything to this man.

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Id see her to be asexual, so she's out of this]

Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He loves every single kink, whether tame or intense, he's a switch with absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain, he definitely jacks off with your clothing, you lose so much clothing over time.

7 inches, pretty thick, but he refuses to do a single thing about the hair, it doesn't matter what you do, its a no.

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's a gentle dom and loves roaming his hands over your body, the sex is always slow and he's whispering praises the entire time,

He's a pretty good 8 inches, normal width and more than willing to shave, although he isn't the first time the deed is done.

Penny~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[This was a rollercoaster of 'should i explain sex with the monster?', The monster-fucker simps better be happy.]

Aggressively animalistic, and top, he gives you marks, bruises, and most likely a lot of pain to deal with in the morning, he also has a bad problem with biting all over the place, bloody bite marks are just part of his fun.

Well...11 inches. He doesn't grow hair there, but he can probably make it to where he does if You want that, its like build-a-fuck. [I didn't think through that part and bursted out Laughing when i read it. Im keeping that in.]

The twin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He absolutely loves fucking in places in the carnival, the risk of being caught by a passing carnie or one of the damned just gives him a bigger excuse to be quicker and harder. He is all for being sub too, but he's gonna be a lot louder if that happens, begging switches to whoever's bottom, but in any scenario its always gonna be him clawing your back/shoulders until they bleed.

7 inches with a curve, he doesn't shave, he doesn't want to but if you convince him he may do it...just once. Then probably never again.

Bo Sinclair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's a powerful and amazing dom, He loves fucking in his truck, especially if he knows a tourist is roaming near it, he also might like marking you with burns, like with his cigarettes, hickeys and cigarette mark's are all over you, and if he's jealous, he'll pull your shirt down to your shoulder so whoever is pissing him off knows You're already getting your brains fucked out, so you don't want their dumb shit.

9 inches with a slight curve, he's never shaving and you're never making him.

Vincent Sinclair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He never had any kind of sexual stimulation or needs until you, so when he gets the first try of it, he's a feral animal. He feels bad about all of it post-sex, but when he gets worked up, he's clouded by all of it. He's a switch, and whether on top or bottom, his arms are clutched on your hips and digging into your skin. You're his muse, and every single mark he makes on you both fascinates and scares him, but the best part is the aftercare, his caring touch makes all of the bruises feel so much better.

Somehow bigger than his twin, coming at 10 inches and just as curved as Bo's, but thicker than his, he shaves his face so he probably shaves his hair there too.