Chapter 25 - School Here

2006

2006

"Come children! You are going to be late. Emmet, Dean don't forget your car keys! Where's Edward?!" The house was hectic, Carlisle had previously left early on, leaving Esme to handle the siblings.

Dorothea had already taken a place at the back of Dean's car while Jasper remained in the passenger seat, in front of her. One was zoning out with the book he had while the opposite was having fun seeing Esme stressing out. "Where is Eddy, Jas?"

"He's feeling lost at the moment and striving so hard to avoid school today," Jasper answers imminently like he always does to Dorothea, never leaving her unanswered. "If I were him, locking himself in his room isn't really trying to avoid school. Esme will find him eventually."

Dorothea giggles as she can just vision Edward feeling such a thing. Wrapping her arms across Jasper's shoulder while taking a peek at his book before spotting Edward who was being scolded by Esme and pushed into Emmet's jeep.

With his free hand, he reach out to caress Dorothea's bare arm, just about to pull her into a kiss until a yell was aimed at them, "Come on! We agreed to this already guys. No PDA in my car!" The couple just disregards the complaint from Dean as he enters the car, Alice following after making Dorothea lose her grip on Jasper to discuss with the girl the latest trend in fashion and models.

The whole car ride to school was entertaining and unwinding with Dean blasting his music while he and Jasper debated about the choice of music at the back Dorothea and Alice were having fun babbling, now about Isabella and Edward's future.

Once they arrived at school, immediately they got everyone's attention, like always, with boys' and girls' drooling over them. Alice had propelled them all the wear white or dark grey outfits so they could harmonize today.

Jasper instantly had his hands around Dorothea not approving of the many hormone emotions towards her, Dorothea didn't object rather she somewhat liked Jasper's protective side. Dorothea had to drag them off to class leaving their sibling, luckily the couple had every class together, grateful to Jasper's great persuasion.