Chapter 53 - Newborn Army

Eclipse

Eclipse

2008

It's been a few days since Dorothea claim a sleepover which now she regretted so much.

Why? Well because ever since the mortal moved in, from that moment on, many more conflicts and bickers just kept evolving, from Rose resumes obtaining anything to hate the mortal, Alice non-stop shoving magazine up her face to know Dorothea's view on the latest trends, Bella gossiping about boys indicating Edward and Jacob.

It didn't stop there, Emmet would seldom come and participate when it comes to skincare or nail painting, plus, in the middle of the night, Dean would crash the sleepover by originating a pillow fight that was like a new world war had commenced.

They were days Bella would stay with the wolves and Dorothea just knew she would know about the history between vampires and wolves from Billy Black. Luckily for Dorothea, tonight appears to be more peaceful since Carlisle decided on a movie night, and with Esme around, she would be able to control Emmet and Dean down.

The parent, Alice, and Dean, and Edward with Bella had sat on the couch for the film while Rose, Dorothea, Emmet, and Jasper sat on the floor.

The movie chosen by the leader was 'UltraViolet' a popular movie, to get composed, Dorothea settled on cuddling with Rose instead of Jasper which did make him sulk but soon sickened when Emmet proposed they do the same.

Throughout the whole movie, everyone had their personality like how Esme kept asking questions, Carlisle is patient and answers it all, Alice just converges on the costumes while Edward can't equally focus due to his techniques to read mind, Bella kept mute the whole time but boredom was shown but won't voice out, Emmet and Dean would hype up the character when a combat scene turns up.

Jasper is the normal one who focuses on the movie plot while keeping an eye on Dorothea from time to time, while Rose and Dorothea had completely zoned out on the movie as they modestly talk about a different topic.

By the time the movie ended, Bella was fast asleep so Edward took her to the guest room since his room didn't have a bed.

Everyone had gone their way so Dorothea had taken Jasper's hand before he could join Dean and Emmet with hunting. "Let's go to the meadow please, Jass." Jasper noticed how Dorothea planted her puppy eyes while slightly hopping on her spot, shaking his head at the cutest before consenting to her idea.

The walk to the meadow was quiet and peaceful as they just held each other hands while gazing the nature's beauty. Once they got to their place, Dorothea tackled Jasper on the ground making him chuckle while she lay on top of his chest, playing with his hair. "Have I told you that I like your hair at this length?"

"No, ma'am" / "Should I cut my hair too? It's getting a bit troublesome to comb it out."

"That's entirely your decision, love." Jasper might respond shortly whenever he's around Dorothea, that because he prefers hearing her voice, he wouldn't mind her rambling about who knows what as long as he can listen to her melody sounds.

Their conversation would always be like this, Dorothea doing the talking while Jasper does the listening. "-But I don't desire to cut it short, however, it's beginning to become irritating," Dorothea let out a sigh, something Jasper notice she been doing a lot lately from the stress, "I'm having a love-hate relationship with my own hair."

Jasper had a chuckle as he glazes his fingers through the girl's reddish hair, loving how it effortlessly slide through him and onto her shoulder and his chest. "Then I'll do the combing for you at twilight. Don't trouble yourself."

Dorothea gazes up, locking eyes with her husband, seeing just how much love Jasper has for her that if it was counted it would be unmanageable.

Outwardly thinking, her body moved on its own, closer, closer to Jasper so that their lips would be so near to touching each other. They simply stare into one another eyes and once Jasper had his well-known smirk on identifying how impactful he was towards the girl, Dorothea clashes their lips together.

The kiss was luscious and slow at first before transforming into a fiery and sloppy one, the mood had changed radically. Dorothea instantly moved her fingers up to engage with Jasper's hair slightly tugging on it making the man groan while the grip on Dorothea's hip tightens.

While Jasper moved his hands against her legs, pulling her dress while at it. They didn't care where there were as they were zoned out in their world where there is only the two of them in it.

(. ͡❛ ‿ ͡❛.)

When daybreak arrived, Dorothea walks downstairs to where everyone was, she marked how the TV was turned on showing the news. "Seattle is in a state of terror by the increasing numbers of murders being held there. There is a suspicion that a new gang of killers is being formed there."

The news reporter pronounced as her voice took over the whole room. Dorothea leisurely walked over to Jasper, who pulls her onto his lap while squeezing her waist tight. "It's getting worse. We've to do something about this." Carlisle spoke then Jasper's opinion out his, "It takes more of our kind to do that much damage. Quite a few more. They're undisciplined, conspicuous."

"Newborn." Dorothea mumbles but seems to be heard even by Bella who question loudly. "What? like new vampires?" Edward looked at Bella who questions before explaining to her what a newborn is, "The few months after our change..."

But Jasper took over when he wasn't able to continue. "That's when we're at the most vicious, insane uncontrolled with thirst." Jasper had a very serious tone which made Dorothea cuddle closer to the man knowing he is thinking about his past.

"Something to look forward to." Emmet along with an excited Dean beside him did a fist bump for agreement. "No one is training this newborn which means..."

"Someone is organizing an army," Carlisle concludes which made Dean and Emmet hype up more. Dean had walked closer to Jasper and Dorothea with a grin, sharing the same brain cell with Emmet, the couple just know what the man was succumbing to say. "Well, now we are going to Seattle for sure." Dorothea had shaken her head at Dean which only made his smile widen.

"An army of vampires?"

Dorothea had noiselessly groaned in between Jasper's neck to tune down the noise knowing Edward would get mad at her reaction to Bella's question but wasn't the mortal listening at all? "They're created to fight someone," Jasper spoke while stroking Dorothea's back to soothe down emotions toward the mortal.

"We're the only clan close to Seattle," Edward spoke after a short silence, "Regardless of why they were made, we have to put a stop to it or the Volturi will. I'm surprised how they didn't put any action to it yet." Hearing Carlisle's words on the Volturi Edward spoke up about his suspicion of the clan.

"Maybe they are behind it. I read through Aro's thoughts on the wedding party. They desired, me, Alice, and Jasper to join them... And wanting Thea back in their hands."

Jasper's head had snapped towards Edward, not because he was astounded hearing his name being called merely because Dorothea's name was. Being equipped to stay there for a few months Jasper had claimed to not relish the place and vowed to not let Dorothea linger there any longer than she should.

"He knows we'll never choose them as long as our family remains alive" Edward had continued his judgments. "No army would solve that." Jasper had spoken which amazed Dorothea thinking he would be too enraged to do so but she took note of how the man clung tightly to her like she was going to leave him any second.