Chapter 92

Everyone had gone after her, solely Dorothea is the one excited about this display. The alley is dim but a small light from a lamp gave them enough to know what and who is happening in there. At the edge of the alley, they all can easily catch who they just recently fought with at Forks: Aro.

The Volturi's leader is there, sucking blood from a woman by the throat as blood oozes out to her shoulder and dirty, mussy ground. Everyone turns to the 15-year-old Dorothea, expecting her to have scared eyes at the very least when Aro met eye contact with her.

Green and red.

The young girl didn't run instead, she took a closer step toward Aro and the woman. "What are you doing?"

Moments like this, they all could be probing the girl for her past action but they were too scared seeing Aro up close and only a foot away from harming the small girl. They watch as the question made Aro rip his teeth off the now poor dead woman and took a step further to meet with the young Dorothea.

His red eyes gleam beautifully in the dark, unlike Dorothea's green dull eyes.

Everyone knew instantly that Aro is interested in Dorothea's lack of response to the dead girl behind him and the things she just had seen. A normal person even at the age of 3 would run away screaming in fear but not her, not Dorothea.

"Feeding. You see, I haven't eaten in days, my child." / "Feeding? On a human? What are you?"

Some were still surprised how Aro hasn't yet killed the then Dorothea like he mostly would. But Aro is amused by the blunt question, without any shutters in it and with every step he took to get closer, his smirk only grew when the young Dorothea didn't step back.

He stops when he is close enough to touch her to reply, "Easy, I'm a vampire. I go by the name Aro and what should I call you?"

Gasp and mad expression made through everyone as Garrett starts yelling out what everyone is thinking. "So you're saying, we vampires can't go around showing who we truly are. However, this mother fucking Aro dude can easily flaunt that he is a vampire!"

Dorothea just giggles and chuckles at everyone's reaction to this scene as Jasper glance at her, just by her smile and gaze, he knew how important Aro is in her past and current life.

"Dorothea. It is nice meeting you, Mister Aro."

Aro had let out a burst of deep laughter before raising his hand, asking permission to hold hers. They watch as then Dorothea didn't hesitate to hold hands with a stranger, permitting Aro access to all her memories since birth.

"Oh my. Innocent one I see, who believes in everything she's been told. Family is rich but ignorant to the core. I see something in you that can be useful to me. Why don't you join me, child?"

"Dude, what the hell! Thea! You do know you easily won the heart of the most feared vampire. Aro easily gave you a chance to take a royal throne!" Both Dorothea had let out a confused hum, the young one to Aro while the current one to Dean.

They didn't get to explain much as Caleb's voice caught everyone's attention, filled with venom. Aro had disappeared the moment the young Dorothea look back at him after searching for her brother's voice. "You are in so much trouble, Dorothea. Mother is furious by your behaviour and father had already planned for your punishment"

They all glare at how Caleb was in amusement with his plan running smoothly but other than the fact Dorothea didn't whimper when he drags her back home with force. But that won't stop Caleb from the fun night he is going to witness.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, precious." They were all shocked even Dorothea not expecting Aro to reappear in the alley, contemplating Dorothea's back before walking out the other side of the alley.

"Let's change the scene to the next morning, They all watch Dorothea, giving them a small smile, so they all can already guess what would happen if this scene continues. Nodding their head in guilt and pity but nonetheless smiling a little when Dorothea starts talking about her random stuff.

The scene slowly shifted to white before the same scene of Dorothea's room but this time, brighter since the sun beams brightly in it.

They watch when without any warning, the mother and her maids drag Dorothea by her foot out of her dreamland and immediately into a cold tub of water making the girl let out a harsh gasp while shivering.

Dorothea just watches as her mother gave her younger self a disgusted look and second-guesses if she was the child she gave origin to, Jasper had to pull Dorothea by her hips closer to him in a reassuring manner for Dorothea to bury her nose at his neck, taking in his scent to smooth down her negative vibe.

Once out of the tub, the young Dorothea was firmly put in front of 3 full-body-size mirrors, in only her towel, quivering seriously at every second. Her marks and bruises are clear on her pale skin which made many have to hold back their anger at seeing it.

Bella even hid Renesmee away from view.

"Get her something elegant to conceal that hideous face. Make sure she doesn't embarrass the family's name." They watch as the mother, slowly glides closer to her half-naked daughter while fanning herself, "You're turning 16 today, and look at you. Such a disgrace, how on earth did I give birth to a child like this?"

The young Dorothea knew better than to talk back after last night, so she gave a small sorry while the maids dressed her up.