Chapter 87 - Aftermath

Breaking Dawn Pt

Breaking Dawn Pt.2

The year 2009

Dorothea stood outside in the Cullen courtyard as she waves goodbye to her savior Nahual and Huilen, unfortunately, they had additional dilemmas to deal with in their tribe, and once discovering this, Dorothea rapidly progressed into a sorry spree for interrupting their time.

"We'll come to visit you one day! Send us letters next time for any emergency!" / "I will!" Dorothea giggles as she watches theirs back in the woods before disappearing from her sights thanks to the vampire's speed.

Dorothea didn't have to be alone for even a second as the moment Nahual and Huilen had begone, Jasper was by her side, tugging her into his arms and without faltering into a lengthy heated passionate smooch.

"Someone sure is eager for kinship." / "Can you blame me? I became separated from my sweetheart for months without even communicating."

Dorothea giggles before pulling onto Jasper's collar to decrease his height, letting their lips graze each other, just to taunt the male who is starving to connect the small gap between the muscles.

But every time Jasper contests to tilt closer, Dorothea would move back causing him to groan. Clutching stubbornly on her hips to prevent her movement and before he gained to do what he deeply desires and waited for, a fake cough had to halt him.

Slowly moved his face to the side to glare at Alistair as Dorothea's laughter grew at how annoyed Jasper had become in merely 2 minutes. "I would prefer to part way with little Dorothea without your sin-filled act, Jasper."

Jasper had ridiculed at this and unhesitant to bark back but Dorothea had nudged the tip of his clothes urging him to abide in the house, even supplying him her puppy's eyes for good measure.

Alistair observed as Jasper didn't even pull a face at Dorothea's request as he paces away but both Dorothea and Alistair undoubtedly overheard the major murmuring curse words aimed toward Alistair. "He sure listens to you like a loyal dog, doesn't he?"

Dorothea ignores him but the happy smile didn't go unnoticed by Alistair, slowly walks up to the girl who gazes at the sky, effortlessly letting her charm and beauty out. "I thank you."

"And what are these thanks for?" Dorothea turns beside her to Alistair, having to look up due to the height differences which irritated her. "For coming back, of course. Did you deem I didn't discover your footstep on the battlefield, including you backing me up at the first half?"

"Don't act so surprised by my action. You knew this was going to happen the moment you caught me leaving from the attic." Alistair gave a glimpse at Dorothea to witness her reaction, but seeing how purely surprised and glad she was for him just standing up on the tree from afar told him, she truly didn't expect him to come.

"I genuinely didn't know at all. I regularly check through the future from Jasper, since we had to divide ways. The whole time I just relied on my guts and brain. So, I thank you again, Alis."

Alistair decided to change the topic, not appearing comfortable with being thanked too, particularly by Dorothea since the moment they knew each other, it would be her that got Alistair out of struggle obtaining him the one to usually thank her.

"Being here, packed with other vampires has already taken a pull on my anxiety. I think I'm going to hibernate a whole year." / "Then, I guess I'll be seeing you after a few years?"

"You know it." Alistair and Dorothea shared a huge grin, the man putting his arms out for Dorothea to embrace him for the last time until a year. "I'm going to miss your overthinking anxiety and socially awkward you,"

"And I will not miss you! I'll savour my long years without your extrovert ass, pulling me to social around and your much enthusiasm." Dorothea giggles, tightening her grip making Alistair cry in pain a minute before the girl let him depart.

Alistair gave the girl a quick yet filled with emotion short smile before sprinting off into the woods just where Nahual and Huilen had left also. Dorothea continues waving despite knowing Alistair is gone, taking a minute to take in the fresh air before entering the house.

Once entering the house, Dorothea is imminently surrounded by multiple vampires screaming and yelling multiple questions at her securing her to blank out for a moment, asking herself what the hell is happening.

Dorothea was only able to catch sentences like, 'How did you even win against Aro', 'What is your relationship with the Volturi', and lastly, 'Come clean with your history. Dorothea starts feeling a little overwhelmed as the last time she experiences something like this was in the past when her father would hold a grand party and the guest would bomb her with her future and love life questions.

Jasper sensing his mate's emotion was close to breaking down signals for Emmet and Dean to help him as the 3 distracted the crowd from Dorothea, giving her a chance to flee from everyone's attention. Since Dorothea had lowered herself and focused on the clean floor, she bumped into someone's stomach, praying that someone wasn't from the crowd.

"Do you have time?" Looked up promptly, recognizing the voice anywhere. There stood in front of her is Tanya. "I have plenty of time. So much that I would love to fly back to Alaska with you and your coven right now."

Denali's leader chuckle at this before guiding her away from the crowd and into the room where Carlisle, Kate, and Irina stood awaiting her presence. "What is this? Are you guys planning on murdering me and then burying me somewhere even mother nature can't find me?" Dorothea was so agile in a panic that afterward she had to take in a deep long breath as if vampires need it but for fun.

Everyone in the room laughs at her before Irina steps up, her head lowered in guilt and shame as she fiddles with her fingers. Kate and Tanya gave her a stern look while Carlisle gave her an encouraging one.

"I-I should- NO! I need to apologize for causing these problems. I have apologized to Edward and his family too but you had a huge part in saving me. I'm sorry."

Dorothea sighs regarding just how nervous Irina is as she grounds her head more, notably with how she starts tugging on her own clothes, giving a flash at Denali's sister who had their head down similarly as if they understood if Dorothea doesn't forgive their sister.

Dorothea participated in a nod with Carlisle as if they had a small telepathy talk about her next movement. "Please raise your heads. All of you."

Once the three sisters did as told, Dorothea beam them her most sincere smile as her shimmering golden-reddish eyes showed happiness for them. "I accept your apologies Irina but I must say, your action was foolish. You guys are my family and a part of the Cullens. Even if it means my life, I would continue saving you and your coven. There is no need to apologize now."