Extra 5#

A Zoo trip!

With Carlisle's money, Esme has proposed or more like forced the whole family to go on a zoo trip

With Carlisle's money, Esme has proposed or more like forced the whole family to go on a zoo trip. Don't worry, she rented the whole zoo for the day with no employee to keep watch on them.

From the weekly family meeting, everyone knew this simply wasn't going to be any simple trip. It's going to be one chaotic hell of a day!

So here they all are packed in a rented family van. The siblings lined up before Esme in their age of death order while Carlisle placed all their bags and emergency animal blood in the trunk of the van.

Dean the eldest, and the second to that is Emmet than followed by Jasper and Alice. Rosalie is the middle child and after she would be Edward, Bella, and then Dorothea.

Esme is currently trying to figure out the seating arrangement in order not to make the 3-hour long trip to the zoo more hectic and frustrating than it can be. One thing is for sure, she wanted to separate each couple which leads to them being seated, 4 people in a row by gender.

The males seated at the back of the van, Jasper, and Edward are instructed to choose to handle one of their brothers which Jasper hastily called dips on Emmet, parting Edward in fear of being responsible for Dean.

As much as Emmet who a long drive, he could not handle a trip particularly being cramped in a van at the back. This would lead to him feeling nauseous but since he's a vampire, he could hold it in nevertheless it will affect his mood to be completely silent. Now, Dean is the opposite of that. He would blast out rock music, and shake in his seat while yelling at the person next to him, which would be Edward.

In the middle seat row, sat the female. More relatively calm but silently behind Bella's back. Rose, Alice, and Dorothea were deciding who would be seated next to the newborn.

Bella is the exact replica of Edward, in fact, she is the girl version of him, more emo, more, depressing, more annoying, and can be self-centered. Being seated right next to her would mean that that person would have to deal with her drama and chatter about her life and boys.

Rosalie got a pass luckily by Esme, to avoid Bella from being killed, which left Alice and Dorothea to decide. "I'll take you around the globe for a shopping spree!" Alice claims, trying to latch Dorothea into taking the seat. "But I dealt with her the last 3 trips. You owe me a favour, remember."

And that's how Alice ended up there beside Bella. At least Dorothea was on her other side, pulling her into a conversation so that Alice could avoid being dragged into Bella's life cycle story.

The whole ride, Carlisle kept his focus on the road. Wanting to keep his family safe until their destination while Esme would instruct him with directions but she was terrible. Causing numerous wrong turns, 4 pit stops, and 6 hours later than the expected time to arrive at the zoo.

You can just imagine the torturous ride for everyone.

(👍≖‿‿≖)👍                     👍(≖‿‿≖👍)

Upon arriving at the zoo. Everyone becomes slightly more lively.

Emmet is back to his excited state for being on land back. He had this glimmer at seeing all kinds of animals in such a long time since Forks lack them dearly. In fact, he took to annoy Bella every time he spots a Swan, he would yell out to the newborn.

Alice has always got herself more intrigued with gift shops than animals. Spending maybe half more than the whole trip combined and renting the damn zoo. She did buy everyone an animal headpiece to wear the whole day.

Dean has made it a mission to get a new friend. He would try jokes on the giraffe, throw peanuts at elephants, and imitate a monkey. But all this caused the animal to hate him so much more. In the end, he was able to sneak a raccoon back to Fork, claiming a new pet named Zoro.

Edward was being his depressing self, staring at the locked-up animals while sighing every minute. Trying to relate to himself and claiming how he too was a monster since he has drained a human before, caused an offended look from Dorothea who still drinks human blood.

Rosalie and Esme were casually enjoying the daylight on their skin, walking casually around the zoo but that all seemed to be ruined by Emmet starting a fight with more than one. And Jasper had to inhale the smell of all the blood of the animals caused him to crave it. Of course, this had ruined Rose and Esme's calm walk as they had to rush and stop them from anything.

Carlisle wanted so badly some bonding family moment but this did clearly not what he had imagined. To make it up to him, Dorothea spends hers by the man, asking curious questions for answers and asking permission to pet them. Despite being the longest on earth, and knowing every single detail of the animal, she kept the concept of a curious child to please the leader.

This simple act seems to ease Carlisle's mood better.