Extra 6#

Bella had this day planned, it was so important

Bella had this day planned, it was so important. Her mother and stepfather were going to fly to Forks and meet her new family. Well, they have met the Cullen but never deeply connected or talked to them as Renee had numerously complained to her.

So of course, Edward would make it happen. He brought a plane ticket and set a date when everyone is in one place. Even somehow able to persuade Charlie to babysit Renesmee. Jacob just had to tag along with the person he imprinted on.

And when the day came, everything was set and perfect. Bella and Edward had picked up her parent. Took them around town in Forks, and even had lunches (Edward and Bella had to stuff their throat as they took turns to the bathroom, to vomit it back out. While also wondering, how the hell Dorothea handle all that).

What they forgot to plan was that whatever would the Cullen Family, ever, be normal. Never.

"Oh, honey. This is just the best day ever," Renee called out as Phil opened the car door for her to exist. "I never seen Forks in such a new light!" Bella smiled at her mother, now that they were in front of the house, she felt almost nervous for her to know the Cullen.

"Well?!" Renee looks at the newlywed awkwardly. "Let's meet the family!" Bella and Edward shared an uncomfortable smile. Thinking now at the moment, this isn't a great idea at all, but it would be too late to back up since Renee had taken the lead first to the house with Phil on her trail.

"Please tell me they are well behaved?" Bella asked, almost whimpering as she can feel the embarrassment coming.

"It awfully too quiet in there," Edward replied before following along with his mother-in-law.

Edward and Bella reach in haste at the door, cheating with their vampire speed secretly. Edward had his hand on the handle, faking a sweet smile to Renee and Phil as he opens the door for them to enter. And just as he claims, the house is eerily too quiet with someone like Emmet, Dean, and Dorothea in the family. When Renee and Phil step in to admire the house once more, just like on the wedding day, Edward and Bella was mentally sweating as their eyes try to locate the others.

But that all changes when they all stop at the entrance of the living room. It was so dim, with candles and red rose petals everywhere. God the scene, Edward wishes he just dies once more at that moment.

"I think this should be shorter, it's not showing the butt I worked hard for!" Emmet was in a skin-tight short dress that a hundred percent belong to Alice as he lay seductively on the couch. The dress caused everyone's eyes to see his chest, and armpit hairs, and even his muscles looked scarily bulging with each pose he was doing. "Trust me, she goes like this,"

"Dude! I can see your dick!" Dean stood at the edge of the couch in normal-looking clothes, minus the lack of a shirt to showcase his abs. "You're making this harder for me! I'm trying to be attracted to you here!" He was glued back with a fake cigarette hanging off his mouth as he stood in a cocky way, getting in character.

"What the hell are they doing," Bella mutters, she couldn't bring herself to look more but she did. And boy, it got worst.

"Kiss him harder Dean. You don't look like you want it!" Rosalie had a chair pulled in front of the laying Emmet on the couch with a laptop on her lap. And you don't need to even try but it's super clear that she has a lewd video on. The clear sounds of moaning and sloppy kisses were clear but she doesn't seem bothered, "I think we should of wax Emmet before shooting,"

Alice stood next to Rosalie, in a director cap and fake mustache. Holding a clipboard with a single piece of paper that writes, 'Porn Making Script.' She keeps glancing from the video to Emmet and Dean, constantly directing their movement, and actions and giving out their next words. "Alright, boys. Emmet I need you to higher you voice, make it sultry." She then moves her attention to Dean. "Dean, you're doing great honey."

"Oh! Oh! I found this sexy waitress costume in my wardrobe! I heard it's the trend now!" This time it was Dorothea, the girl had run past between Bella and Edwards, completely ignoring them and the guest as she showcases the costume, which in fact, had only a tiny apron, headband, and a lace bra. "Dean, I just did your make-up! Stop rubbing it!" She whines before throwing the item to re-fix the 'actor,' make-up.

Lastly, of course, was Jasper. The man is silent, with his cowboy hat, seating at the end of the scene and closer to the lighting and props made. He seems almost harmless as he chews his gum. Almost! The man had a professional camera on his shoulder, finding the perfect angle to film the porn. However, if you look closely, his view is on Dorothea's figure, trying to get a video from under her skirt as she bends to fix Emmet's dress, "Just a lil' more,"

"CHILDREN!"

Everyone snapped their head in that direction. It was Esme, looking as she could, almost just as red in embarrassment as Edward. Seeing that she also caught Renee and Phil's attention, she coughs to fix back her motherly tone. "Ahm, I do apologies. Why don't we talk in the dining room?"

"We had a dining room?" Dean questioned but shut up when Esme glare at him. As Esme guides the guest to the new unheard room. Edward quick his head to his siblings once they were gone, almost frustrated but too speechless to even say any words. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Hey! You wanted to look good to your in-laws!" Rosalie voiced out his yell while Alice simply agreed, not seeing anything wrong with the action. "Excuse me!" It was Dean this time who seem to match Edward's frustration, "I'm putting my pride away to act a scene with this man!" Dean pointed out disgustingly at Emmet, who found the situation fun, so he continued acting.

"You should be more specific, Eddy," Dorothea giggled, knowing they were all doing this to get on Edward's nerves. Plus, getting to humiliate the two and Bella was just a bonus. Jasper chuckled, tipping his cowboy hat to agree with his love.

Before an argument could start, knowing Edward. Carlisle had stepped in. He like his children find it hilarious unlike his mate, Bella, and Edward. "Alright, now settle down. We got guest here." And just as he said that the unmistakable sound of Esme's furious stomps heading back to the living room peaks everyone's ears.

When Bella blinked, just once, the room was empty and back to its normal state. Not a single sign of the Cullen siblings.

"You get back here!" Esme's frustrated yell filled the room.