Chapter 75 - Volturi Finds Out

Breaking Dawn Pt

Breaking Dawn Pt. 2

The year 2009

Dorothea and Jasper are relishing themselves in their shared bedroom, snuggling with arms and legs tangled together half-naked. Fiddling with Dorothea's red hair as the girls start humming a comforting tune. "How long do you think we got until the Volturi finds out?"

Jasper conversed so low it sounds soundless to even in the vampires' ears but Dorothea's since they are huddled together like glue. Dorothea inflicted the man with a predictable and dangerous gaze as the sound of Bella, Jacob, and Renesmee returning from their trip in playing with the snow on the mountain.

They can hear shortly after that Carlisle's phone begin vibrating as the man called out Denali's coven leader in an enigma.

Both engaging out a somewhat exasperated sigh, Dorothea recollected how in the early-flowering morning she sought to convince Bella and Jacob to appeal to Renesmee somewhere else but Jacob was so keen on bestowing Renesemee her first snow.

Jasper stood up from the bed first, obtaining his clothes that had been thrown on the floor before seizing Dorothea a new pair of clothes Alice had bought for her. Assisting the girl to dress up before taking the lead to guide them downstairs to their anticipated family member.

"So?" Dorothea's question aims for Carlisle when the man walks back into the living room after the phone call, Carlisle surveillance as Jasper gently pulls Dorothea onto his lap before starting the conversation. "Tanya convinced lrina to come to reconcile with us."

Edward grimaces at this since he saw throughout Jacob's memories how their cousin spun off like she had found something interesting to blame them but Esme cooled down the suspicion, "It looks like she changed her mind."

"Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her." / "Wish I could have just spoken to her." Carlisle resembles Dorothea as he says his next pronouncement about family, "She's family. She'll come around. Right, Thea?"

The girl returned Carlilse a fairly nervous glance while Jasper withdrew eye contact. "We'll distinguish it in about an hour." Edward, who's sat with Renesmee at the piano didn't take notice of his sister's apprehensive look and starts playing the piano for his child to lessen the tension, can only hope Esme and Carlisle are right.

(⊙.⊙(◉̃_᷅◉)⊙.⊙)

In Italy, you can see Irina going to see the Volturi with a passionate and feverish walk along with her exciting smile. Aro was the first to notice her which wasn't hard on her confident runway catwalk. "What a pleasant surprise."

"What do you want? Hmm?" Irina did mind Caius's harsh words as she was too happy to find a flaw within the Cullens. "I have to report a crime. The Cullens... They've done something terrible."