二 02 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

"Well fuck" Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

Just last night, he promised himself that he would forget Jungkook and move on... yet here he was listening to the boy singing.

"Tae!" the voice of a student, was heard across the corridor.

"Shua" the other male, who was an art student, yelled back and walked towards him.

"Finally! I've been dying for morning classes to get over" Joshua said catching his breath.

Taehyung nodded in agreement, and put his shoulder around Joshua. The aforementioned peeked into the room.

"You're waiting for Jungkook again"

"U-Uh yeah I thought- we could all go together-"

"You know he'll still practice for a while even after class is over"

Taehyung nodded awkwardly. No one, not even Joshua or Jeonghan who are Taehyung's close friends, know about his stupid little crush on Jungkook.

"Waiting for your love huh" Joshua said and flashed a grin at Taehyung.

"Shit- am I THAT fucking obvious?" Taehyung could feel beads of sweat trickling down his forehead.

"Ew why would anyone like that muscle pig?" Taehyung managed to say

"You might, but anyway I'm hungry let's go to the cafeteria shall we? WE DON'T WANNA WAIT IN LINE-"

"Oh shut up you ass, Jeonghan will save us a place-"

"JEONGHAN DIDN'T COME TO SCHOOL TODAY"

"Fuck"

And they began to run down the corridor.

❀❀❀