二十四 24 🥀

warning(s)➛blood

warning(s)
➛blood

❀❀❀

Taehyung felt like his lungs were on fire, like they were burning. He got the urge to throw up... and when he closed his mouth with his hands, he felt something wet.

He saw blood on his hand, and he could feel it dripping from the side of his mouth.

"Taehyung!" Joshua dragged Taehyung to the nearest bathroom

"You fucking idiot" Jeonghan said and shoved Jungkook off the way before running to Joshua and Taehyung.

Jungkook was still trying to wrap his head around the situation which just happened. But what mattered first was Taehyung, he was bleeding from his mouth... so ran behind the other three.

The bathroom where they went was locked, so he waited outside for them to open it.

After what seemed like hours, they finally opened it revealing an exhausted Taehyung. He didn't even look up at Jungkook, which broke the boy's heart.

Joshua walked Taehyung out while Jeonghan stayed behind.

"What was that just now?" Jungkook asked

"We can't tell you yet-"

"What do you mean you can't tell me?"

"You're too dumb Jungkook"

"Y'all are hiding something from me, and it's too obvious Jeonghan, you better tell me before I find out"

"Like I said, you're too dumb Jeon and you might do something which you're not supposed to... like what you did earlier"

"I know Taehyung better that you two Yoon, why am I the only who doesn't know?"

"Don't fucking use my last name"

"You used mine. Now tell me what's wrong"

"I can't, unless you're clear with your own feelings"

"What do you mean?"

"Whatever you said today, was it because it was a dare?"

"Y-Yeah.. why else?"

"Tell me the truth"

"What if it was actually the truth?... what if I actually like Taehyung?"

"If it was, then why did you say it was a dare?"

"Because it was!"

"Are you sure you like him?"

"I- I do but-"

"See? You're not even clear about your own feelings"

Jungkook sighed, he was so confused. Jeonghan saw this and decided to tell Jungkook about Taehyung.

❀❀❀

jeonghan adopted a rock and says its cute, i'm a rock too, will he adopt me?