十五 15 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

Joshua got fed up, so he gave Jeonghan some legos like giving candy to a kid so he would quiet down.

He looked around to see what the others were doing. Jungkook was on his phone, and Taehyung was no where to be found.

"Where's Tae?" Joshua asked Jungkook

"He was right here" Jungkook replied not taking his eyes off the screen

Joshua walked away with a huff, and Jungkook looked up thinking about Taehyung. More like, he was a bit worried for him because he had been acting kind of strangely for a while.

Meanwhile with Taehyung...

He had thrown up a lot. There were so much petals that the toilet wouldn't flush. The drain was blocked.

He decided to lock the bathroom door and hide the keys. And he did that. He hid the keys under his wardrobe.

The bedroom's door flung open revealing a worried Joshua.

"H-hey shua"

"Were you throwing up again?"

"No I wasn't" Taehyung lied

Joshua saw flower petals on the table

"Shit" Taehyung thought

"Why do you have flower petals here?" Joshua asked

Taehyung began coughing up when he entered the room earlier, he got some petals there.

"I-i got a few flowers cause... I'm w-working on a new painting" Taehyung managed to come up with an excuse

"Ah I see" Joshua buyed it

Later that evening, his three friends left the house. Taehyung told his mom he was skipping dinner and went to his room.

The first thing he did was unclog the toilet. And after he was done, he wanted to find out why he was throwing up flower petals.

He did a few research, and found out that he had a disease called 'hanahaki'.

He had never heard about that kind of disease in his whole life, so he wondered if there were doctors who could cure it.

Successfully after a long time of searching online, he found a doctor.

❀❀❀