二十二 22 🥀

warning(s)➛blood

warning(s)
➛blood

❀❀❀

Ever since Jungkook realized his feelings for Taehyung, he had been close with him. A part of him was also afraid that Taehyung might not like him back.

Taehyung knew the sudden change in Jungkook. He thought Jungkook was giving him a chance maybe, after he got rejected.

But the truth is, none of them knew what the other's thought was. Jungkook didn't know Taehyung ever confessed to him, because it was never a proper confession. All Taehyung did was ask Jungkook what if his best friend fell in love with him, the younger replied that he would only like them to be best friends and nothing more or less. Taehyung assumed that a rejection.

According to Jungkook, that was just a random question in a conversation, he never really thought about what Taehyung actually meant.

Taehyung liked Jungkook being around him, but he couldn't always reciprocate the company. He would often run away to throw up those damn flowers.

But lately, flower petals weren't the only ones he was throwing up.

"Blood?"

"Yes Namjoon-ssi"

Taehyung was currently at the hospital. He noticed a few days back that the petals were covered in blood. So he asked Joshua about it, and he said he needed to visit Namjoon.

"This isn't good Taehyung, how long do you think it will take for you and Jungkook to be together?"

"I'm not sure, but he has been quite close to me over the past few days. I can't jump to conclusions with that though"

"Hmm this is serious, I'm thinking we should move on to the surgery"

"Wait.. do we really need to?"

"I'm sorry Taehyung, but you don't want to lose your life because your crush wouldn't man up and ask you out now would you"

Taehyung thought about it, and he agreed with Namjoon.

❀❀❀

rapper s

rapper s.coups who? i only know babie cheol