十九 19 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

Joshua didn't bother to run towards the older because he saw the boy was already on his way to him.

"Where the fuck were you shua?"

"Calm down Jeonghan I was at school for extra lessons"

"Fucking nerd"

"Did you just call me a nerd?-"

"Yeah anyway, you weren't here at your place and you weren't picking up my calls, I was worried if something bad happened to my joshuji"

Joshua sighed and continued walking, but Jeonghan stopped him again.

"What is it Jeonghan, I'm tired as fuck and I wanna go home"

Jeonghan pulled Joshua's arm, turning him to face each other. He took out a bouquet of bright yellow flowers.

"I know you're tired, but I wanted to ask out to hang out with me today shua

"I know you're tired, but I wanted to ask out to hang out with me today shua... that's why I spammed you with calls, I didn't know you were busy. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have disturbed you while you were studying" Jeonghan said and handed the bouquet over to the younger.

Joshua felt guilty. He knows how much the older loved him, and even if he didn't like him back, he should have atleast acknowledged  the other. What hurt him more was the lie he told him earlier. He smiled and accepted the bouquet.

"Hmm.. yellow carnations"

"Whatever the name is, I got that because it looked the prettiest, and it's bright sunshine-like appearance reminded me of you"

Joshua chuckled.

"Do you know what these flowers mean?"

"Nope"

"They mean rejection"

And that made Jeonghan's blood run cold and his face went pale like his soul left his body.

❀❀❀

HOT SAUCE DEEPLY DIP THAT EY